DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid 3 live on Verizon!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Twitter
    @Android4life28
    Phone
    HTC Rezound, Droid 2 Global

Droid 3 live on Verizon!

You can finally order the Droid 3 and it will be available in stores on the 14! Anyone plan on getting it? I want it but I can't upgrade
    Id love to see a system dump!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
    Sent from my HTC Rezound
    Rooted Unlocked and Ready to Rock!

Current ROM: Newt's One XxX Sense 4.0

2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by droidfreak28 View Post
    You can finally order the Droid 3 and it will be available in stores on the 14! Anyone plan on getting it? I want it but I can't upgrade
    Id love to see a system dump!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
    I just ordered mine with overnight shipping so I should have it tomorrow. I'm upgrading from a D1 so I think this should be a pretty noticeable jump for me.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I ordered mine early this morning and got the overnight shipping but paid $12.99 for it. I had heard mixed reports of getting it for free calling in and figured the $12.99 was worth the waiting and aggravation of trying to call sometime today.

Now there is a post in the news section saying free overnight shipping through the website, but I'm not seeing any notice of that on the website?

Anyone have a more official link for it? I might see if I can get a credit applied to the statement for it.

I did get it for $149.99 for some reason (not NE2), maybe I'm not eligible for the free overnight shipping because of that.
    Last edited by Maverick0984; 07-07-2011 at 10:03 AM.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
    I ordered mine early this morning and got the overnight shipping but paid $12.99 for it. I had heard mixed reports of getting it for free calling in and figured the $12.99 was worth the waiting and aggravation of trying to call sometime today.

Now there is a post in the news section saying free overnight shipping through the website, but I'm not seeing any notice of that on the website?

Anyone have a more official link for it? I might see if I can get a credit applied to the statement for it.

I did get it for $149.99 for some reason (not NE2), maybe I'm not eligible for the free overnight shipping because of that.
    I paid 149 for mine as well and did have to pay 12.99 for overnight. I thought about calling in to try to get it free but like you I figured not worth the hassle, plus I like seeing my order in front of me to confirm its accurate when I order, not taking a chance on a CSR messing it up and sending me the wrong thing hehe.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbooty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post

I paid 149 for mine as well and did have to pay 12.99 for overnight. I thought about calling in to try to get it free but like you I figured not worth the hassle, plus I like seeing my order in front of me to confirm its accurate when I order, not taking a chance on a CSR messing it up and sending me the wrong thing hehe.
    They've always messed up my orders when I order on the phone, but it is usually a combination of using a different name attached to the plan, or sending it to a different address I didn't ask for, so it eventually gets to me, just stupid on their part. Definitely resting a little easier knowing it'll have the right info and be sent to the right place.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Google Nexus 5
    I just watched all the videos in the other subforum on the D3 now I am considering not waiting for the Bionic.

Links