DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me?..

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    the deal breaker for me will be the camera itself... i would not of bought the droid 2 if i knew the camera was so ****ty. i really want to stick with a keyboard but the camera quality will be a deciding factor
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I have always put some type of thin case on my phone and the D3 will not go unprotected so it should provide enough of a raised surface to prevent scratches. The bigger concern is if the battery door and the lens cover are not all one piece like we have seen on countless other phones. That could be the issue.
    What they said ^...

If you put a case on it, you won't have to worry about it. You'd also wouldn't have to worry about the screen cracking if you happen to drop it.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    I had a nice siedo case I was using on the droid, but never really liked it. Seemed to insulate it and cause it to heat up faster especially when overclocking or charging. Also collected a lot of crap underneath it.

I can't imagine using a case on the bionic as it would simply be too big for the pocket. I'm just running a zagg screen cover and otherwise prefer it naked.

These things should not be designed in a way that it almost requires you have a case to use it without worry of damaging it. $600+ device here it should take a lickin and keep on tickin. Within reason of course. So far this OG has been a champ.

- sent via Tapatalk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links