DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: News Flash !! 928Droid Black Glass X Theme on DROID 2 !!!!

  1. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #1

    News Flash !! 928Droid Black Glass X Theme on DROID 2 !!!!

    Nailed it first try...without a Phone to Theme with!!

    Special thanks to Karnovaran for being my Tester!!

    928Droid Black Glass X on Droid 2 Froyo Odexed (DeOdexed System Dump needed, please contact me)

    Will release an Update.zip with in the next day if all testing continues as well as it has so far!. Also stiill have to change out all of my Droid X "eyes" for Droid 2 "eyes" like I already have on the pull down screen,

    Screen Caps!!







  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    Syraz's Avatar
    Member #
    67567
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    221
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #2
    IMO, always like most of the theme....sans the eyes it would be awesome IMO...but to each their own.. keep it up Droid 2 does need the love
    Formally Azilla and switching my name these days.
    Rocking a CDMA Galaxy Nexus, Running AOKP B26, Leankernel w/leantweaks...
  4. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilla View Post
    IMO, always like most of the theme....sans the eyes it would be awesome IMO...but to each their own.. keep it up Droid 2 does need the love
    Too funny...and I go to all the trouble to make sure each finished Theme has the correct "eye" for the Phone it is made for!!
  5. Master Droid
    Dragoro's Avatar
    Member #
    11974
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    679
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #4
    Nice!!!!!!
  6. Senior Droid
    Syraz's Avatar
    Member #
    67567
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    221
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #5
    Never said it was bad, just not my thing...still good work
    Formally Azilla and switching my name these days.
    Rocking a CDMA Galaxy Nexus, Running AOKP B26, Leankernel w/leantweaks...
  7. Droid
    oz0ne's Avatar
    Member #
    105239
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    CM74D2
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilla View Post
    Never said it was bad, just not my thing...still good work
    Then don't use it. It's kinda crappy when someone puts their own free time into something and is struck with negative comments. If there's something that's causing trouble besides some artwork, then let them know. Otherwise, move on. Thanks for your hard work 928Droid. This is what we needed. Looks awesome.
  8. Senior Droid
    Syraz's Avatar
    Member #
    67567
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    221
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #7
    Please do not put words in my mouth, never said one negative comment, I complemented him, mentioned the D2 love, saying "the eye isn't my thing" is not a negative comment on his work, I like is work, sorry if you took it has a negative comment. Its awesome we getting themes and such going for the D2.

    Quote Originally Posted by oz0ne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilla View Post
    Never said it was bad, just not my thing...still good work
    Then don't use it. It's kinda crappy when someone puts their own free time into something and is struck with negative comments. If there's something that's causing trouble besides some artwork, then let them know. Otherwise, move on. Thanks for your hard work 928Droid. This is what we needed. Looks awesome.
    Formally Azilla and switching my name these days.
    Rocking a CDMA Galaxy Nexus, Running AOKP B26, Leankernel w/leantweaks...
  9. Master Droid
    gonnadie4thegov's Avatar
    Member #
    43244
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    453
    Phone
    Moto Droid2
    #8
    Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I got bumped from testing after I did the system dump
  10. Droid
    oz0ne's Avatar
    Member #
    105239
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    CM74D2
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilla View Post
    Please do not put words in my mouth, never said one negative comment, I complemented him, mentioned the D2 love, saying "the eye isn't my thing" is not a negative comment on his work, I like is work, sorry if you took it has a negative comment. Its awesome we getting themes and such going for the D2.
    You're right; I see that. Maybe it was just the "tone" of the comment. We all know its hard to actually express things through the written word online. My apologies. Maybe it was the beer...
  11. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnadie4thegov View Post
    Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I got bumped from testing after I did the system dump
    ?????? Have you checked your PMs.... You are the first and ONLY person with the Link to the Proposed Release version.....it's sitting there waiting for you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!
    By 928Droid in forum 928Droid
    Replies: 1194
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 03:40 AM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 07:10 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 08:30 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 09:31 AM

Search tags for this page

black android xtheme

,

black glass theme

,

flashable.droid x themes

,

glassx series themes

,

negative theme droid

,

negative theme droid x2

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+