But now i have no root
Any easy way to root this bad boy? I have a mac...
try that and see how it works on your macDownload the Android SDK for Macintosh at: Android SDK | Android Developers
- Extract it
- Download Fastboot for OSX (If not included with SDK)
- Extract fastboot and place it in your /tools folder.
- Open up a terminal window
- type: pico .bash_profile (this will create a .bash_profile)
- type the following in the new screen: export PATH=$
- Hit CNTRL + X
- Hit Y (for yes to save)
- It will return you to the terminal screen… type: exit
- Restart terminal.
- Then you can use your adb commands like you would on a PC. To test this, plug your device in (make sure its in debugging mode), then type "adb devices" in the new terminal window. It should show up with a number. This means you are good to go
ok - this is good stuff... but i think i might wait until a "one button" method to root comes out for the d2. Not much to do with a rooted phone without roms and kernels available... and yes i know there is other things you can use superuser for
If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.
Have a Problem, Click here to Visit the Rescue Squad