Hey all, I just traded my BB Bold 9650 for a Droid 2. I see there is a HUGE learning curve and I have lots of questions, hopefully someone can help me.
1. I have two gmail accounts set up, the emails do not come in automatically I have to refresh to see any new emails. Is this normal, if not how can I have it set up automatically?
2. I want to be able to lock my phone with the click of a button. I have a password set up but it does not lock, can this be done. For those familiar with BBs, I had a convience key set up to lock phone. I have already butt called someone.
3. I am slightly confused with native apps versus apps in the marketplace - i.e. facebook and yahoo messenger. I have downloaded both of those, can I get rid of native apps or atleast hide them? If not, how can I make sure with one from the marketplace is being used.
4. I downloaded Facebook, I want to set it up that status updates versus newsfeeds are automatically shown, is that possible, if so how?
5. I downloaded, some text messaging app, handler or something like that? I want to use that versus the native SMS app, how can I do that?
6. Finally, for now, I had BeBuzz on my Bold - it is a colored light notification for incoming messages. Right now, there is no LED indication. Can I get one with colors and/or how can I turn on LED notifications?
Thanks, I am sure I will have more questions and any answers/help are greatly appreciated!