DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Question i need help with.

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2

Question i need help with.

Ok now i am a former Droid 1 user and was upgraded to a D2. I am rooted. I am fairly familiar with how to do everything like installing roms and superuser. But i am having an issure i can't seem to get around.

Ok so i downloaded the squidly rom and followed the instructions to install. But when i reach the part where you're in clockwork and you have the status bar for the install on the bottom my phone freezes. I have tried a full system restore unrooting rerooting wiping system cache. I just can't get my phone to install anything from zip.

I would really appreciate some ideas on what i could try to fix this issue so i can install roms and etc.

3. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Centura
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16516 View Post
    Ok now i am a former Droid 1 user and was upgraded to a D2. I am rooted. I am fairly familiar with how to do everything like installing roms and superuser. But i am having an issure i can't seem to get around.

Ok so i downloaded the squidly rom and followed the instructions to install. But when i reach the part where you're in clockwork and you have the status bar for the install on the bottom my phone freezes. I have tried a full system restore unrooting rerooting wiping system cache. I just can't get my phone to install anything from zip.

I would really appreciate some ideas on what i could try to fix this issue so i can install roms and etc.
    This should probably be moved to the Squidly forum.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    If i were only having a problem with that rom then yes it should. But im having problems installing anything. Any rom, the gingerbread keyboard. Ive tried a few this and the same thing happens each time

Links