Droid 2 Global Native Exchange Calendar versus Touchdown
I am new to the Droid world and have done a lot of searching but cannot find any clear answers, trying to understand if Touchdown will help these at all, I am using the native Exchange sync now:
* Calendar Sync - I have an issue with some calendar entries not being synched... these include items I added myself on my desktop, oyther items show up, some are not... after one appointment was over, it replicated to the phone and I got the meeting reminder. Is there a limit to how many meetings can be on a single day, or how many can be in the same timeslot (i have a lot of overlapping meetings).
* Reply Icon - I notice that on my Windows Mobile phone when I did a reply on the phone, I got that Reply icon on my Outlook after it sync'd... on the Droid I do not see them, so it becomes confusing if I have replied or not... does Touchdown fix this?
* Unable to Send - I now have 8 items in my Outbox that Droid has failed to send, and I cannot do anything with them - cannot delete them, cannot retry to send, no idea what to do about it. Does Touchdown fix this?
* Push Email - I often have to force a sync, from other posts it appears this is a known problem and Touchdown does not have this issue?
* Corp Directory - I have read conflicting things about whether the Touchdown app will allow full access to the GAL - does it? I need to have this...
Anything else specific to Calendar and Email that would be a selling point of Touchdown versus the native Exchange support for a Droid 2 Global?
Thanks in advance.