Help! my D2G died :´(
hi, i have (had) a motorola droid 2 global and i was very happy with it, but i got an strange error, i powered it off to change the sim card, when it was loading it loaded in bootloader mode, i didn't worry a lot and reset it (taking out the battery) then it started normally, when i changed sim card back, it didnt start at all, no bootlogo, no red M, nothing(tryed pressing X + power button, tryed vol - plus power button, and both + and - while power button), not even while plugged to the wallcharger, sometimes when i plugg it to the pc the white led turns on, but nothing else.
is there a way to flash bootloader?? (i guess that`s where problem is) or should i sell it for spare parts and get a new one, please help
motorola droid2global stock rom gingerbread OTA update rooted
these are not in any kind of order.
1. you could try taking the battery out, and pressing the power button 20 seconds, to complete power cycle
maybe press some of the other buttons while battery is out
2. battery might not be sitting correctly in the phone
3. remove the sd card, and try to power up the phone with out the card in it.
4. battery may be dead try different battery
5. try pulling the battery and then connecting it to a charger with the battery uninstalled.
i tryed all those things but nothing happens
Originally Posted by themib
any other idea?