DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hello

  1. Droid
    smiller7117's Avatar
    Member #
    231384
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Droid 2 global
    #1

    Hello

    How longs it usually take to get a response around here??
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    MrHatchi87's Avatar
    Member #
    166722
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    198
    Phone
    Verizon S3
    #2
    im surprised no one has said anything negative yet! welcome to the forums!
  4. Droid
    smiller7117's Avatar
    Member #
    231384
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Droid 2 global
    #3
    Whys that?

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  5. Senior Droid
    MrHatchi87's Avatar
    Member #
    166722
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    198
    Phone
    Verizon S3
    #4
    well, some people (who shall remain nameless ) tend to attack and are somewhat rude. Im just really surprised that no one has said anything, this place used to be busy, and im not sure why. So whats up? need help or just bored
  6. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by smiller7117 View Post
    Whys that?

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
    What up... 70% of people around here look to help and have decent conversation then u got the other 30% that just go around starting crap and act like 10 year olds cuz I'm assuming that's what they are

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  7. Droid
    smiller7117's Avatar
    Member #
    231384
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Droid 2 global
    #6
    Well my ROM Toolbox root explorer is messed up. When i go to explore SD card, it freezes then force closes.
  8. Droid
    smiller7117's Avatar
    Member #
    231384
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Droid 2 global
    #7
    ...no I wasn't starting crap. Wasn't trying to be rude. Was just a simple question. Wasn't sure if u get replies fairly quick or what. How was that starting crap? Are you kidding me?
  9. Droid
    smiller7117's Avatar
    Member #
    231384
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Droid 2 global
    #8
    At least I'm getting replies though lol
  10. Senior Droid
    MrHatchi87's Avatar
    Member #
    166722
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    198
    Phone
    Verizon S3
    #9
    Im bored at work, and i like cruising the forums. As for your app not working, the best thing is to contact the developer, or uninstall re-install the app, clear the app data and cache try that
  11. Super Mod/News Team
    Shadez's Avatar
    Member #
    32075
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lafayette Hill, Pa
    Posts
    8,223
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    #10
    Hi Was there a particular question ya needed help with?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Find us on Google+