DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with sbf

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfns99 View Post
    Well I tried to do as you have stated. I opened the zip file and dragged the sbf to desktop. I looked as is if it had extracted but try to have windows open it up, it said it needs to know what program to open with as it was a sbf file.
    Awesome. That means that succesfully extracted. Don't worry about trying to open it like that as you don't need to. Now get rsdlite 4.9 and click the dots, select sbf and the program will know what to do with it. There are threads with detailed instructions for all that. But it sounds like you have got it extracted fine now. Need anymore help just post it ill do what can.

Sent from my ANGELLIC DROID 2 GLOBAL
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    Thanks, I guess im just still a new-be and didnt realize what the hell I was doing. I have to work in an hour so I will not SBF until tomarow. Im gonna research to make sure I do it the correct way. If I have problems I will repost here. Thanks for all the help. It is very much appreciated. I have another question as well, I have fennux Rom on D2G as of now, but I need to sbf to get the OTA update for phone. I like the speed of fenom Rom but I guess I am a big person on themes and I cant seem to do much with Launcher pro. Also for some reason it doesnt let me browes my applanet app anymore. Was thinking bout the angel rom any thoughts on this?
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfit18 View Post
    so i am trying to use sbf to return my phone to stock but the process fails at 100% and when my phone turns on it is stuck in the bootloader screen. any help would be apprciated
    Im having the same problem. I have rsd 4.9 and got the sbf from the link on this forum
    Did everything like the instructions says, but it fails here:Failed flashing process
    Phone[0000]: Error switching phone to BP pass through mode (0x70BE).

I've tried holding x while powering on but it still takes me to the bootloader screen saying:
    Bootloader
    D0.11

Code Corrupt

Battery Ok
    Ok to program
    Connect USB
    Data Cable
    Last edited by The Robot Cow; 05-31-2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Light Without Heat

Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus running Shiny 4.3
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    dfit18
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Thumbs up

hey guys i found this video very helpful in flashing my phone back to stock. if you have any questions ask them, i am pretty confident in using sbf's now.

5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2G CM7, Tbolt bamfed out!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot Cow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfit18 View Post
    so i am trying to use sbf to return my phone to stock but the process fails at 100% and when my phone turns on it is stuck in the bootloader screen. any help would be apprciated
    Im having the same problem. I have rsd 4.9 and got the sbf from the link on this forum
    Did everything like the instructions says, but it fails here:Failed flashing process
    Phone[0000]: Error switching phone to BP pass through mode (0x70BE).

I've tried holding x while powering on but it still takes me to the bootloader screen saying:
    Bootloader
    D0.11

Code Corrupt

Battery Ok
    Ok to program
    Connect USB
    Data Cable
    ok .. along with having rsdlite 4.9 ... and the sbf from tbh ... do you have the latest motorola drivers? which you can get from the motorola site. Just covering all the bases here ... i believe that they are now 4.9 usb drives as well... I do have a copy of the 5.0 drivers.. dont ask how i got a hold of those cuz im really not sure .. they have seemed to work for me when i was sbfing my d2g all the time.
    Also a trick you can use when sbf says rebooting system .. or someting like that .. as soon as you see that .. hit the down volume button and that should take you past all the having to go through unplugging from the computer .. pulling battery and such .. if you catch it right doing that eventually it will say pass and then youre good to go.
    "Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most!" ~Ozzy Osbourne~

THIS FORUM HAS NOW BEEN DUNDERSTRUCK!!!

D2G: CM7 GB and sittin on the shelf for now.
    Tbolt: BAMF remix 1.8.6 themed by zhpilot ..

Feeling generous... buy me a beer! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links