Ive had this happen twice now. I plug in my phone to charge it after its gotten pretty low like 5-10-15% and then left it there to charge... when I come back an hour or two later the phone is smoking hot and is actually less charged than before. It also gave me some battery cell temperature warning. I have had this happen with TWO different chargers so I know that is probably not the problem. the battery's connectors are clean and polished as is the connector on the phone. the LED light comes on when i plug it in and i checked to see if any of the switches were enabled for gps, wifi, bluetooth and that was not the case... What's going on? both times after i removed the battery allowed my phone and battery to cool and then it charges and handles everything just fine.
any help you can offer would be awesome!
Using (all on autoupdate so they are current):
all apps organizer