DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Battery not complaint?

  1. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #11
    I would like to see shots of the actual battery monitor within settings. That will show how long off charger and what all has been going on with your phone during that time.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  2. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog2014 View Post
    I really don't see what your problem is with battery life I charged mine took it off around 11 am texed all day and web surfed and used cupple games mms message and flashlight app and once in a awhile left the phone on I don't have a time out time for the screen and around 7:30 8:00pm I had system-80% battery left-73% oh yea also 1 phone call sitting here with 70% at 9:49 pm I take it off the charger at 7:25-7:30am for mon-fri I charged my phone I use it more during the week for heavyer things and I think this is resonable
    Who are you speaking to & what happened to punctuation?
  3. Droid Ninja
    kptphalkon's Avatar
    Member #
    155133
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    I would like to see shots of the actual battery monitor within settings. That will show how long off charger and what all has been going on with your phone during that time.
    That is what I was trying to get across. It seems like a fishy claim if he is willing to post his notification bar, but not the actual battery usage report.
  4. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by poontab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog2014 View Post
    I really don't see what your problem is with battery life I charged mine took it off around 11 am texed all day and web surfed and used cupple games mms message and flashlight app and once in a awhile left the phone on I don't have a time out time for the screen and around 7:30 8:00pm I had system-80% battery left-73% oh yea also 1 phone call sitting here with 70% at 9:49 pm I take it off the charger at 7:25-7:30am for mon-fri I charged my phone I use it more during the week for heavyer things and I think this is resonable
    Who are you speaking to & what happened to punctuation?
    What? What's wrong with run on sentences? So what if it's a whole paragraph jammed into one sentance

    Quote Originally Posted by kptphalkon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    I would like to see shots of the actual battery monitor within settings. That will show how long off charger and what all has been going on with your phone during that time.
    That is what I was trying to get across. It seems like a fishy claim if he is willing to post his notification bar, but not the actual battery usage report.
    agreed. I have friends with D2G's with extended battery's that don't get this kind of life.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  5. Junior Droid
    manoman's Avatar
    Member #
    170703
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    22
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #15
    if he's got the 3500 mAh Gorilla Gadgets / ebay battery, this is perfectly normal.
  6. Droid
    maddog2014's Avatar
    Member #
    159290
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    67
    Phone
    DROID 2 GLOBAL
    #16
    Man people learn to read other posts. I said I did some flashing and the battery stats were not there anymore I will post the battery stas later tonight

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  7. Droid
    EOK1335's Avatar
    Member #
    160317
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #17
    not too ridiculus, but pretty nice battery life anyway

    my d2g is running stocked rom with launcher pro. now im unplugged for 11h 48m at exact 70% battery. 6m of calls, several texting, webbrowsing, blogging, and i had left the wifi on for more than 5h.
    but so far comparing to a few milestone2s i have heard about, my battery life still sucks....
    Last edited by EOK1335; 03-22-2011 at 07:02 PM.
  8. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog2014 View Post
    Man people learn to read other posts. I said I did some flashing and the battery stats were not there anymore I will post the battery stas later tonight
    Go ahead and capture your display on time as well.
  9. Droid
    maddog2014's Avatar
    Member #
    159290
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    67
    Phone
    DROID 2 GLOBAL
    #19
    Kk took a pic


    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  10. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #20
    Wow it's been in your pocket!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. I have one major complaint
    By altimax98 in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:39 PM
  2. DSP Manager Complaint
    By hrdnhvy in forum Koush
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 05:50 PM
  3. Loving my new DX, just one complaint
    By DroidXer in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:55 PM
  4. #1 complaint about websurfing on Droid
    By Matth3w in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 11:43 PM

Search tags for this page

complaint droid2
,
complaints about droid 2 global
,

droid 2 global complaints

,
droid 2/global complaints
,
gorilla gadgets complaints
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+