DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D2g sbf?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    I think you may be confusing a bootstrapper with an SBF file. You use a program called RSD Lite to use an SBF file to flash your phone back to the exact way it came from the factory. You just use the bootstrapper to backup the system you're currently using and load custom ROMs, ect. I believe if you want the D2G SBF you still need to buy the Team Blackhat app from the market and download from them.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
    Droid 2 Global - Verizon -
    Fission 2.4.3
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    I was gonna post links, but seriously... its the first two stickies on the D2G forum. Look at the top of the screen buddy.
    Droid 2 Global - Verizon -
    Fission 2.4.3
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D2G W/ Liberty 2.0 W/ Data/3g
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BackSeatSuicide
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Note 3
    Ok so I buy the droid 2 bootstrapper that's made by clockwork mod, from the marketplace, to back up my phone as is (before I flash any roms) and then in order to be able to recover my phone if needed I need an sbf from team black hat? Which I can't seem to find. So other then not being able to find the sbf from team black hat, am I getting all this right as far as what I need and what I am supposed to download?

Verizon has been screwing the dev. community for years. The petition works, That step begins here https://www.change.org/petitions/kwo...-3-bootloaders
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BackSeatSuicide
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Note 3
    Sorry didn't see the link when I made my last post, thanks, and I'm gonna look at the sticky, sorry if I'm incoviencing anyone, I just like to make sure and double check what I am supposed to do, cause I don't want to end up bricking my phone and not have the correct sbf and bootstrap app I need to recover

Verizon has been screwing the dev. community for years. The petition works, That step begins here https://www.change.org/petitions/kwo...-3-bootloaders
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D2G W/ Liberty 2.0 W/ Data/3g
    WE all been there before, i do the same ask alot questions it can only help
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BackSeatSuicide
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Note 3
    I agree, like I said, I just don't wanna **** up my phone, trying to install a custom rom and not be able to recover it, because I did something wrong with the back up and recovery process, or downloaded the wrong app/program...and thanks, "Apollyon" for answering my noob questions

But is what I stated in my last post, the correct things I need. And also I found an app from team black hat, its a download manager, is that the app I need in order to download the sbf I need from them?

8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2 global

installed fission contacts messed up

I installed fission rom 2.4.3 and now all my contacts are really screwed up. some have the phone numbers and some dont some have two of same name im really confused on the contacts i dont know what to do to get it all back. some I cant replace. lol
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2G CM7, Tbolt bamfed out!
    Quote Originally Posted by volsfan1965 View Post
    I installed fission rom 2.4.3 and now all my contacts are really screwed up. some have the phone numbers and some dont some have two of same name im really confused on the contacts i dont know what to do to get it all back. some I cant replace. lol
    I had the same problem last night when i flashed the fission rom 2.4.3 on my d2g ... fiddled around with it for a little bit.. got pissed off and restored my back up .. it was really late.

as for the TBH download manager you found in the market .. yes . thats a very useful tool. it contains everything that you need. also make sure you get the latest motorola drivers from the motorola site.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links