DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: should i trade?

  1. Master Droid
    wildride89's Avatar
    Member #
    102699
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, Va
    Posts
    312
    Phone
    stock rezound mavrom d3
    #1

    should i trade?

    Like the title says I have a friend that bought a d2g and he was wondering if I would trade him my x for his d2. How accessible is the global compared to the x? Are there any good roms for the phone? Im running apex 1.3.1 on my x right now and im loving life. Im just hoping for some feedback on what everyone thinks. Thanks in advance
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Junior Droid
    tmhung's Avatar
    Member #
    99625
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    21
    Twitter
    tmhung
    Phone
    Droid Razr XT912
    #2
    i think droid x 's better than d2g ^^
  4. Droid Ninja
    cpjr's Avatar
    Member #
    17607
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,598
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    #3
    There are some great ROMs for the X.

    But they are 2 very different phones, so nobody will really be able to tell you which you would want.

    Play with his X and see. I personally love my X over a D2 cause I like the bigger screen and dont like a physical keyboard.
    HTC THUNDERBOLT Rooted / Perfect Storm 1.2 ROM / Overclocked @ 1.80GHZ

    Evolution : Droid 1 - Incredible - Droid X - Thunderbolt
  5. Senior Droid
    ExodusC's Avatar
    Member #
    155063
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    228
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    ArtfulSacrifice
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Play with his X and see. I personally love my X over a D2 cause I like the bigger screen and dont like a physical keyboard.
    I think the OP already has an X and is considering a trade for a D2G.

    Personally the X wasn't a consideration for me, as I wanted a hardware keyboard. The screen is bright, but the same resolution as my Droid 2 Global, so the D2G has a higher pixel density, and therefore looks sharper.

    Fission is currently the only ROM out for the D2G.

    I love my D2G, battery life aside.

    Sent from my Droid 2 Global using the DroidForums App.
  6. Master Droid
    wildride89's Avatar
    Member #
    102699
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, Va
    Posts
    312
    Phone
    stock rezound mavrom d3
    #5
    Is the battery life for the global different than for the original d2? I had a d2 and after the extended battery everything was pretty good
  7. Senior Droid
    ExodusC's Avatar
    Member #
    155063
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    228
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    ArtfulSacrifice
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wildride89 View Post
    Is the battery life for the global different than for the original d2? I had a d2 and after the extended battery everything was pretty good
    Some people get great battery life, while other people, like myself, have pretty terrible battery life...

    Sent from my Droid 2 Global using the DroidForums App.
  8. Master Droid
    NiceGuysFinishLast's Avatar
    Member #
    156937
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    748
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #7
  9. Droid Ninja
    cpjr's Avatar
    Member #
    17607
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,598
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Play with his X and see. I personally love my X over a D2 cause I like the bigger screen and dont like a physical keyboard.
    I think the OP already has an X and is considering a trade for a D2G.

    Personally the X wasn't a consideration for me, as I wanted a hardware keyboard. The screen is bright, but the same resolution as my Droid 2 Global, so the D2G has a higher pixel density, and therefore looks sharper.

    Fission is currently the only ROM out for the D2G.

    I love my D2G, battery life aside.

    Sent from my Droid 2 Global using the DroidForums App.
    Lol, same difference. Reverse what I said.
    HTC THUNDERBOLT Rooted / Perfect Storm 1.2 ROM / Overclocked @ 1.80GHZ

    Evolution : Droid 1 - Incredible - Droid X - Thunderbolt
  10. Senior Droid
    ExodusC's Avatar
    Member #
    155063
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    228
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    ArtfulSacrifice
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Play with his X and see. I personally love my X over a D2 cause I like the bigger screen and dont like a physical keyboard.
    I think the OP already has an X and is considering a trade for a D2G.

    Personally the X wasn't a consideration for me, as I wanted a hardware keyboard. The screen is bright, but the same resolution as my Droid 2 Global, so the D2G has a higher pixel density, and therefore looks sharper.

    Fission is currently the only ROM out for the D2G.

    I love my D2G, battery life aside.

    Sent from my Droid 2 Global using the DroidForums App.
    Lol, same difference. Reverse what I said.
    Anyhow, I'm saying that I would personally probably trade most phones for a Droid 2 Global for a reason.

    Sent from my Droid 2 Global using the DroidForums App.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Trade for X
    By zm@n in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:28 PM
  2. E*Trade App???
    By NYZ93 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
  3. Trade?
    By playboymbc89 in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
  4. Trade Anyone?
    By FijiFa5 in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:17 PM

Search tags for this page

droid x verizon trade in program

,

trade in value for a droid global 2

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+