I just did it on my D2G with a few bumps that I thought I had bricked the phone. But finally got it to work. So I thought I might share the experience so that other people could benefit from it.
- During the RSDing, if you are stuck at "please manually power up this phone". Just follow these steps:
1) Unplug your phone and turn it off. Keep RSDLite open.
2) Remove the battery for around 5 seconds and put it back in.
3) Manually enter B/L (bootloader) mode by pressing Up Arrow while holding down the power button.
4) Replug your phone and wait for RSDLite to recognize it and finish the remaining process.
5) Shortly, you should see a successful Finished/PASS screen:
6) You can now Close RSDLite and safely unplug your phone.
After rebooting, if you got stuck into red-eye boot loop, just wipe data/wipe cache by:
With D2G turned off, open the full keyboard, press and hold the 【X】 key, hold down the power button start until the M logo, release.
Press keyboard magnifying glass symbol 【search】 to enter recovery bootloader.
Then do not close the full keyboard (closed off immediately exit recovery procedures), to use the following function key actions:
【Backspace】 to return to previous menu screen
【VOL】 key menu up
Volume 【-】 button menu up
【Camera】 button menu to access is camera
wipe date/factory reset
and wipe cache partition
Then reboot again... it should work now.