I made it for my self but figured I might as well share it.
This is the stock Droid 2 boot animation. All I did was change move a couple files so that the eye will scan multiple times instead of just once.
Instructions (rooted users):
1. Download the bootanimation.zip file from above to your SD card.
2. Open Root Explorer and copy the file to /data/local or /system/media (replaces the stock)
3. Reboot your phone and enjoy your new boot animation.
Instructions (non-rooted users):
You will need the Android SDK installed to do this and know how to use ADB
1. Download the bootanimation.zip file from above to your PC.
2. Move the file into your android-sdk/tools folder.
3. Make sure nothing is selected and hold SHIFT+right click inside your tools folder.
4. Choose “open command window here.”
5. Type in the following commands:adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local6. Your phone will reboot with your new boot animation.
MEGAUPLOAD - Droid2 multiple scan animation.
Droid1 version - Will play smoothly on original Droid. If first one doesn't work good on your phone try this.