I can't get out of a boot loop on droid 2 global!
I was trying to remove clockwork recovery off of my phone and I did what it said to do.
2. Get root explorer in the market
3. Uninstall the bootstrap app
4. Go into root explorer to system/bin
5. In top right corner tap r/w
6. Delete the file called hijack
7. Delete logwrapper
8. Rename logwrapper.bin to just logwrapper
9. Reboot and it should be gone.
After I did all that i restarted my phone, no clockwork recovery screen! But now it's stuck in a boot loop and I have even factory reset and can't seem to get it out of the loop. Any possible help would be GREATLY appreciated it.
Thanks in advance!