DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: ClockworkMod Recovery

  1. Droid
    steelersfan's Avatar
    Member #
    203900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #1

    ClockworkMod Recovery

    Hi, I rooted my droid 2 using z4root and had no problems. Then I decided to install Liberty toolbox donate and installed liberty 2.0.1 and everything was fine. The next day I tried to install a theme from the Liberty toolbox donate and every time I go to load i get this:

    ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6
    -apply sdcard:update.zip
    -wipe data/factory reset
    -install zip form sdcard
    -backup and restore
    -mounts and storage
    -andvanced

    I am not sure where to go from here... I am able to load the home screen by taking the battery out and then powering up but I dont want to be doing that every time.

    Thanks
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    pressguy27's Avatar
    Member #
    163316
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    181
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan View Post
    Hi, I rooted my droid 2 using z4root and had no problems. Then I decided to install Liberty toolbox donate and installed liberty 2.0.1 and everything was fine. The next day I tried to install a theme from the Liberty toolbox donate and every time I go to load i get this:

    ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6
    -apply sdcard:update.zip
    -wipe data/factory reset
    -install zip form sdcard
    -backup and restore
    -mounts and storage
    -andvanced

    I am not sure where to go from here... I am able to load the home screen by taking the battery out and then powering up but I dont want to be doing that every time.

    Thanks
    What its doing is booting into clockwork recovery, you can install the theme from the recovery by install zip from sd card option. Try installing the bootstrapper app for the liberty toolbox and then try to reinstall the theme from the toolbox

    Sent from my DROID2
    Last edited by pressguy27; 06-10-2011 at 04:21 AM.

  4. Droid
    steelersfan's Avatar
    Member #
    203900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #3
    OK so do i just use the volume buttons and the power buttons to do that then?

    Also I had already installed the bootstrapper app from the liberty toolbox
  5. Senior Droid
    pressguy27's Avatar
    Member #
    163316
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    181
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #4
    No you shouldn't have to do that. Did you check you sd card to see if the theme downloaded ok.

    Sent from my DROID2

  6. Droid
    steelersfan's Avatar
    Member #
    203900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #5
    when i went to install zip form sdcard and apply selecting the only yes option it says no such file exists. Did i do the process right or do i have to do it in a different order?
  7. Senior Droid
    pressguy27's Avatar
    Member #
    163316
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    181
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan View Post
    when i went to install zip form sdcard and apply selecting the only yes option it says no such file exists. Did i do the process right or do i have to do it in a different order?
    Are you going into clockwork recovery or the stock recovery because you want the clockwork recovery. In clockwork you choose install zip from sd, then choose zip, then go to liberty folder, then themes, choose the theme, scroll down to yes install and it should install

    Sent from my DROID2

  8. Droid
    steelersfan's Avatar
    Member #
    203900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pressguy27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan View Post
    when i went to install zip form sdcard and apply selecting the only yes option it says no such file exists. Did i do the process right or do i have to do it in a different order?
    Are you going into clockwork recovery or the stock recovery because you want the clockwork recovery. In clockwork you choose install zip from sd, then choose zip, then go to liberty folder, then themes, choose the theme, scroll down to yes install and it should install

    Sent from my DROID2
    yes when it reboots it goes into ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6 .. Yes that is what I did. I did that process and I selected the theme that I wanted and it said that it installed. Then i went back and said reboot. Do I have to do something else because it goes back to the stock liberty everytime that i try that. thanks
  9. Senior Droid
    pressguy27's Avatar
    Member #
    163316
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    181
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pressguy27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan View Post
    when i went to install zip form sdcard and apply selecting the only yes option it says no such file exists. Did i do the process right or do i have to do it in a different order?
    Are you going into clockwork recovery or the stock recovery because you want the clockwork recovery. In clockwork you choose install zip from sd, then choose zip, then go to liberty folder, then themes, choose the theme, scroll down to yes install and it should install

    Sent from my DROID2
    yes when it reboots it goes into ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6 .. Yes that is what I did. I did that process and I selected the theme that I wanted and it said that it installed. Then i went back and said reboot. Do I have to do something else because it goes back to the stock liberty everytime that i try that. thanks
    It sounds like you did everything right. Try mounting the system in clockwork, go mount then mount system, should say unmount if done right. And try clearing just your cache too.

    Sent from my DROID2

  10. Droid
    steelersfan's Avatar
    Member #
    203900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #9
    ok and is the mount in the reloading screen? What is mount? sorry I'm just new to this. I may just be stuck hitting reset for a while till I figure this out lol
  11. Senior Droid
    pressguy27's Avatar
    Member #
    163316
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    181
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #10
    Mount is for mounting the internal card on your phone so it can modified the system or data

    Sent from my DROID2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Getting rid of ClockworkMod Recovery?
    By N1nj4Dr01d_X in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:35 PM
  2. Clockworkmod recovery v2.5.x.x
    By soulshot96 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. Clockworkmod Recovery
    By italbomber in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 11:40 PM
  4. clockworkmod recovery
    By Floridroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 05:53 PM
  5. Clockworkmod Recovery
    By 10ACTony in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:59 PM

Search tags for this page

clockmod recovery

,
clockmod recovery 5.0
,

clockmod recovery download

,
clockmod recovery.zip
,
clockwork mod recovery download
,

clockwork recovery update zip

,
clockwork recovery update.zip
,

clockwork recovery zip

,

clockworkmod recovery install zip from sdcard

,
update.zip with clockmod recovery
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+