Guys, I've done a ton of reading and research, but the time has come to post my problem.
I was freezing/unfreezing apps with a bloatfreeze program. I apparently frooze some system apps and froze my cell (antenne, not working).
I performed a system restore (hold down x,etc, etc.). This didn't work.
I read a ton of posts on using sbf to recover this back to original state. Droid2 with bloatware.
I would like to restore this back to original.
Here is what I did. I have XP
1. Download RSD Lite. (RSDLite-4.7+patch.zip). Patch included has a different .ini file.
2. downloaded DROID2WE_X6_2.4.29_FULL.sbf
3. I have the moto drivers. (32bit). 4.9.0
4. flashed my device.
one of 2 things happen.
1. I either end up with the booloader screen (d0.11)
2. I can get to the "Welcome" Android screen.
The problem here is that my antenna has a slash through it and I have no service. Hence I can't do anything, like activate the phone.
3. I also have received Failed Flashing Process. Phone (0000): Error Switching phone to BP Pass through ...
I'm pretty stumped on this, any help, suggestions, comments, would be greatly appreciated