DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: TheSavageSquid's NirtiScript Unthrottle Tool

  1. Master Droid
    droid doctor's Avatar
    Member #
    174674
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    466
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #21
    so the spftware comes with instructions ?
  2. Droid
    FillTheVoid's Avatar
    Member #
    183103
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    94
    Twitter
    @FillAwful
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #22
    Phone in PC mode, debug, unzip, run nitriscript.exe, follow instructions, enjoy.
    DROID 2
    Liberty 2.0.1
    EPIC BLUE
  3. Droid Ninja
    Xplorer4x4's Avatar
    Member #
    45078
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Evansville,IN
    Posts
    1,007
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2 Global
    #23
    Dont forget on Vista/Win7 you should probably run the EXE as an Administrator(right click, Run As Administrator). Also Nod32 will flag the rageagainstthecage-arm5.bin as a virus. This is a false positive.
    How to SBF your D2G in Windows!
    How to SBF your D2G in Linux!


    Retired Devices:Last Used Rom
    Motorola Backflip : Cyanogenmod 7
    Droid 2 Global : AOKP Build 39
    Current Device:Current Roms
    Droid Razr Maxx HD : Fuzion

    I do NOT offer help through PM. Sorry!
  4. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #24
    Here are my results....please note this is just speedtest and not a download....I will test that later

    Before


    After


    I am just kidding....here is the actual after


    I have noticed a significant difference in browsing speeds and you will see my ping decreased by like 50%
    Last edited by nerdslogic; 05-08-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  5. Master Droid
    droid doctor's Avatar
    Member #
    174674
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    466
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    Here are my results....please note this is just speedtest and not a download....I will test that later

    Before


    After


    I am just kidding....here is the actual after


    I have noticed a significant difference in browsing speeds and you will see my ping decreased by like 50%
    Yea mine are crazy high on wifi too.
  6. Theme Developer
    carlz28's Avatar
    Member #
    42280
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    820
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #26
    I can confirm this also worked on the DX. At least running the script successfully. Don't know about the end results as my 3G at the moment is kinda spotty.
    My name "IS" carl-- z28 is just what I drive.
    But I respond to anything....call me Tom, Richard or Harry.
  7. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by droid doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    Here are my results....please note this is just speedtest and not a download....I will test that later

    Before


    After


    I am just kidding....here is the actual after


    I have noticed a significant difference in browsing speeds and you will see my ping decreased by like 50%
    Yea mine are crazy high on wifi too.
    I just tossed that in there to mess with you guys. That was at my neighbors house with Comcast....at work we are on a MPSL (T1 bundle) and it is retarded....at home I have FIOS with 50mb down and 25up....nice speeds there too....

    But this is why I am not worried about my next device being 4g or not. I am always at home or work for the most part. So the new device I get in 2011 will be a 3g (if that's what the Droid 3 is) and in 2012 I will most likely get my 4g (who knows....maybe a Droid 4)
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  8. Master Droid
    droid doctor's Avatar
    Member #
    174674
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    466
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #28
    Holy **** 50 mb down ? Thats sick my netgear wifi is only like 15 mb down tops.
  9. Master Droid
    droid doctor's Avatar
    Member #
    174674
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    466
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droid doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    Here are my results....please note this is just speedtest and not a download....I will test that later

    Before


    After


    I am just kidding....here is the actual after


    I have noticed a significant difference in browsing speeds and you will see my ping decreased by like 50%
    Yea mine are crazy high on wifi too.
    I just tossed that in there to mess with you guys. That was at my neighbors house with Comcast....at work we are on a MPSL (T1 bundle) and it is retarded....at home I have FIOS with 50mb down and 25up....nice speeds there too....

    But this is why I am not worried about my next device being 4g or not. I am always at home or work for the most part. So the new device I get in 2011 will be a 3g (if that's what the Droid 3 is) and in 2012 I will most likely get my 4g (who knows....maybe a Droid 4)
    Yea I could care less if the droid 3 was a 3g phone or not.
  10. Senior Droid
    ahC_hED's Avatar
    Member #
    180328
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Posts
    171
    Phone
    Droid2 of Shame!
    #30
    What exactly does this change? The script wont work for me, maybe its my x64 win7, but which file is modded?

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 307
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 03:19 PM
  2. Sim Tool Kit
    By pilotrose in forum Motorola Droid Pro
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 10:01 AM
  3. Sim Tool Kit
    By pilotrose in forum Motorola Droid Pro
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:34 PM
  4. BWs SkinDev Tool???
    By ecsnead69 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:59 PM

Search tags for this page

d2g nitri script
,

d2g nitri script hack

,
d2g nitri script hack.
,
how to use nitriscript
,
nirtiscript
,
nitri script hack
,

nitriscript

,
nitriscript download
,
thesavagesquid's nitriscript
,
unthrottle thunderbolt
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+