Removal from an Androidforums post:
UNINSTALL the Recovery APK (Droid X Bootstrapper) in Settings, Applications
Run "adb shell"
Run "mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system"
Run "cp /system/bin/logwrapper.bin /system/bin/logwrapper"
2. Get root explorer in the market
3. Uninstall the bootstrap app
4. Go into root explorer to system/bin
5. In top right corner tap r/w
6. Delete the file called hijack
7. Delete logwrapper
8. Rename logwrapper.bin to just logwrapper
9. Reboot and it should be gone.
If this screws up you'll need RSD Lite"
tappin and a talkin