DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Devour Camera

1. Banned
    Member #
    Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bugless Beast 2.1 ROM @ 1.1GHz
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
    Matthew, your very worst attributes have surfaced in your rant above. First and foremost, do not misquote others. I did not say any of the things in quotes you attribute to me. Stop being a punkass kid. If you are an adult, act like one; if you have something intelligible to say - say it without the sarcastic hyperbole.

You may think yourself a celebrity here on this forum, but in the world "out there" dear child, you fail miserably. If you do not have knowledge to disperse, keep your anger to yourself and move on. That will truly benefit everyone.

(And, if you wish me to be as big a ***** as you are a dick I will point out that your post above of purchasing a digital camera for $400-600 is laughable in terms of quality or performance. Since you so openly admit you do not have a life, perhaps you should move yourself away from the computer for a bit and try to obtain one. It will do wonders for rounding out your deficient personality. Cheers, darling boy!)
    Quoted for irony.

I know enough about digicams to know that 4-600 bucks is nothing in the digicam world. But I bet what you would get for 4-600 bucks is better than the 28 dollar piece of crap you bought when you got your Devour.

Of course, I'm not sure what kind of "knowledge" I would expect from a "professional photographer" that expects decent pictures from a 3MP digital camera attached to a low end phone.

I'm also 28 years old, well 29 in a few days. I'm hardly a punk ass kid. I just really don't feel like seeing more threads about how great the iPhone is, especially from professional photographers that think they should be getting great phone pictures from a 3MP camera attached to the bargain Android device. Lastly, I don't feel that I am a celebrity around here. Go look around if you think I'm just posting to post here.

I offered the best suggestion I could for you in the very first response. You just wanted to complain because you made a mistake with your purchase. There's no other suggestion to make, no other knowledge to dispense other than try that app and get a different phone with a "real" camera. That's the long and short of it. I'm not the one that bought a phone and got locked into a 2 year contract that's pissed because their inexpensive phone has a 3MP camera that can't take a picture for crap. I'm not the one that didn't take literally ten seconds to search Google before they made their purchase and read the VERY FIRST review that states how abysmal the camera on this thing is. You did.

So live with your decision, take the phone back, or just quit whining.
    Last edited by Matth3w; 03-21-2010 at 11:34 AM.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    To take this back to a question posted by matth3w a few posts ago, no I tried looking for the 5x Zoom app, I do not believe it's available in the Market for the Devour. it is available for the Droid, at least I think it's the right one I found. Would the app you are talking about be made by Popcrowd Software??
  3. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Yep that's the one.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Thanks. But there is still the issue of it not being available for the Devour.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    I gotta say....I laughed my ass off reading this thread haha...someone is poopy pants about their phone that isnt a camera too!
  6. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyL75 View Post
    Thanks. But there is still the issue of it not being available for the Devour.
    Yeah I wasn't sure if it was or not. Bummer. Not that it would solve the issue entirely, but I hear you get better pictures from that over a stock app.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Well, I am not all that worried about it. My wife has the Devour, and she doesn't use her phone for pictures, as she has a digital camera for that. She was a little bothered that her camera can't scan barcodes. I tried a few different barcode scanner apps, but no dice. Oh well. Just means I have to go shopping with her lol
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SS 2.2 @ 1000Mhz
    Quote Originally Posted by Neupy View Post
    I gotta say....I laughed my ass off reading this thread haha...someone is poopy pants about their phone that isnt a camera too!
    Touche', I also laughed my @$$ off ... it just shows that some people can take a straight forward answer..
    Droid X (Leaked Froyo) Green BigDXSerenity Theme
  9. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    I think you meant can't
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
    Matthew, While I value your opinion and truly feel/know you have a great deal of knowledge and things to share, you must work on your delivery. You are being a dick when you choose to disperse information in the manner you did. Fact. I say this as a mother of three boys who hopes I am teaching them some sort of diplomacy in life. Thankfully, I am not young enough (as perhaps you are) to feel I already know everything.

However, thank you for pointing out the cheap ass error of my ways.
    This is the interwebz. ITZ SERIUZ BIZNESZ!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links