DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09

Thumbs up Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

EVOLUTION X Series $45.99 This price does not include the 6' MicroUSB cable, that needs an additional $4.00 to both prices. They are available in black, white, cherry, walnut, mahogany and oak. As usual, shipping is free.

To buy, send a PayPal payment to my account name: lubrich@optonline.net Be sure to include which color you want, a current shipping address and your registered forum member name. Be sure to add an additional $4.00 if you want the cable. Be aware that shipping for orders at this time will go out next Wednesday, August 11th. This shipping date may be extending pending the volume of orders coming in, which appear to be escalating as the weekend approaches. So, wait times for shipping (at the current rate coming in) may increase to 7-10 days or more.

For those wishing to see photos, these will be posted tomorrow (Saturday) evening. Meanwhile, there is no significant difference between this X model and the standard, other than the inlay (changed from a horizontal stripe to an "X" inlay). Overall, it is also slightly wider and higher, and the left side of the backrest is recessed @3/16" for the camera protrusion on the upper portion of the Droid X back. This enable it to lie flat when placed on the cradle. Naturally, this backrest work is much more detailed than the standard model. Note that these do include a magnet as standard for the multimedia mode.

Many of you are contacting me through the eBay system rather than directly here (PM) or my e-mail address (mikey06@optonline.net). Be aware that no discounts are offered through eBay, and the price there will be much higher when I start listing the EVOLUTION X Series there over the weekend. I am staying loyal to the forums by offering my new models to members here several days before beginning listings on eBay, and with discounted prices. Bottom line, please do not contact me through eBay messaging if you want a forum discount... Thanks - mikey

EVOLUTION X Series Artist Rendering:

Original Post:

MIKRADLE
    will be releasing their new EVOLUTION X model this weekend designed specifically for the Droid X. Purchasing info as well as photos will be posted here by Friday.

It will have the magnet installed in the proper location, as well as sized properly for the "larger" dimensions of the Droid X. Similar in appearance to the original EVOLUTION Series, it will have subtle differences, but retain all the "custom" options available such as custom inlays (brass, aluminum, diamond plate, carbon fiber, etc.), the same wide variety of colors as well as custom engraving and two peg color choices.

Meanwhile - questions can be directed to: mikey06@optonline.net
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-26-2011 at 03:16 PM.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi there,

Brand new to the forum. Came across the Mikradle as an alternative to two other possible cradles. I want to know if the Evolution Mikradle for the Droid X will put the X into Dock mode with two specific cases I have in mind.

#1 A slicone case?

#2 A TPU case? (ie: Argyle case to be exact.)

Is the magnet strong enough to penetrate the phone with either of these cases on? Thanks in Advance! Great looking product and feedback out there.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Nice, I loved my Mikradle for my Droid and I'll be sure to pick one of these up for my Droid X.

Mike does great work, these are as beautiful as they functional.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone

Exclamation MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X works with ANY CASE - Our Magnet Eats Cases for Breakfast! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet481 View Post
    Hi there,

Brand new to the forum. Came across the Mikradle as an alternative to two other possible cradles. I want to know if the Evolution Mikradle for the Droid X will put the X into Dock mode with two specific cases I have in mind.

#1 A slicone case?

#2 A TPU case? (ie: Argyle case to be exact.)

Is the magnet strong enough to penetrate the phone with either of these cases on? Thanks in Advance! Great looking product and feedback out there.
    Bullet, Yes! Our magnet is more than sufficient to induce the Multimedia mode, with ANY case currently on the market! No problem for the soon to be released MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X!

Hero - thanks for the compliments - truly appreciated! mikey
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Excellent! I will be ordering one soon.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Mikey...do I get the first one since I already have 3 other ones, and because last time the shipper let my stand in the warehouse for 1 week!.

Mike
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by SplatShot View Post
    Mikey...do I get the first one since I already have 3 other ones, and because last time the shipper let my stand in the warehouse for 1 week!.

Mike
    Mike, okay...

But seriously, the first batch will ship out together, so a few dozen will get the "first one"! Just remember - I won't be shipping until either the weekend or just after. Still cleaning up almost 200 Evo orders for the most patient bunch of clients I've had to date yet! Whew!

New info to be posted Saturday night. mikey
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by cuskit View Post

Mike
    Mike, okay...

But seriously, the first batch will ship out together, so a few dozen will get the "first one"! Just remember - I won't be shipping until either the weekend or just after. Still cleaning up almost 200 Evo orders for the most patient bunch of clients I've had to date yet! Whew!

Put my name on one please !! SOLD ! ! !
    I wondered why the ball was getting bigger...then it hit me.

...click on my Twitter sneaker
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cuskit View Post

Mike
    Mike, okay...

Hi, do you have an update on when you will be taking orders for the X series? I am ready to give you my money
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Final details will be posted here on Tuesday night. One small quirk has been resolved, so I'm now on track, just getting final clear coats tomorrow for photos. Thanks - stay tuned here for Tuesday evening post. mikey
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Links