DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    In answer to your requests for photos, I've posted several pictures of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X. To see them - go here: Photos of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X - for the Motorola Droid X

For now I've uploaded photos of the Black model, when time permits I'll post the other five colors (cherry, walnut, mahogany, oak and white).

Shipping update for all backorders:
    Though several have become very frustrated over the delays in shipping, for everyone that has voiced frustration - fifteen feel have been willing to wait. When I go through my e-mails, for the most part they are very positive with offerings of support and condolences - including prayers and words relaying support and a willingness to be patient (for a bit, anyway). For these I'm very gratified, but bottom line is that I'm just as upset that I've let others down to the point they question why wait any longer. But the wait will be paying off as I'm now back on my feet and dedicated 100% to restoring faith in my company, my products and my service. I've said it before - I totally dropped the ball here, and despite the gravity of the reasons for doing so - my reputation took a hit.

I'm hoping others are willing to put this behind now as I am. Orders will be received by all in the coming week, and I feel confident that these photos will show that patience has paid off - this model is very unique in style and of the utmost quality. It may look basic, but for any that have ever tinkered with building anything - they will appreciate how much detail work is involved with such a basic design. The recessed back and "x" inlay are tedious and time consuming to create - no magic here - just patient hands and attention to intricate fit and finish. I take huge pride in my work and hope that all will appreciate my handiwork on this particular model.

So - some will see these early in the coming week, others later - but all will ultimately have a first hand look at these. Though I was very late - I did not rush to get these out by cutting corners or cost - a lot of sweat and tears went into this run of cradles and I'm proud of the results. And looking forward to the day I can pop in here and not be apprehensive about being presented with negative and despairing posts.

Chucklehead made a nice comment on my linked thread (with the photos) - he is a spear point for what I hope the rest of the crowd will be feeling. He hung in there, to where it almost seemed ridiculous, but I'm back. A different man, wider shoulders and a new outlook on life. I've lost a loved one, but have gained a new strength in the lessons learned by how this effected one of the more proud accomplishments of my life - producing MIKRADLES.

So, thanks - to Chucklehead and all the rest - for staying the distance and having more faith in me than myself (some days). I stumbled, I faltered, but mostly I've grown. Not the way I prefer to learn a lesson, but a valuable one at that.

That's about all for now, folks - though the quality of the pictures is not the best, I did take some time to attempt some quality shots rather than just some cellphone camera shots - I'll leave that up to those who are all now beginning to receive their orders. If you haven't gotten yours yet - this coming week will see all MIKRADLES delivered to your doors. I'm saying this with all sincerity and conviction. Though I'm very tired, I am now on top of all MIKRADLE business, having moved on past the family misfortunes of late. Feel free to post your own photos as you get your MIKRADLE, I'll be looking forward to them, as well as thoughts and comments on the styling and quality of this model. Meanwhile, be sure to check out my posted pictures at: Photos of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X - for the Motorola Droid X

Thanks - mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 09-13-2010 at 02:35 AM.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by jwoodall View Post
    I ordered 8/4 and was told it shipped on 9/1..still nothing.

I did however receive a refund.

There were supposedly about 60 docks shipped on 9/1 and not one person has said they received one of the X models.
    Sept 1 is now almost 2 weeks ago with 8 business days to travel not counting Saturdays (USPS is open and delivers on saturdays).

It seems cuskit is shipping from NY...I am in DC.........

Why has no one come forward to say they have received?

What are we supposed to think?
    Droid X Rooted Tranquility 3.0
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I opened a dispute with paypal. He told me he would ship mine next day with tracking. I have not heard back fromhim and that was days ago. I am thinking not good things I am. Its crap.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Per above all orders should received this week if that helps
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by IDGBZ71 View Post
    Per above all orders should received this week if that helps
    We've heard that one before.

#121 "later this week"
    #92 "balance on Friday"
    #79 "by the weekend"
    and to me directly "Yours shipped on 9/1" (13 days ago)

I will believe it when I see it.

I know that may sound harsh, but I'm only stating what most everyone else must be thinking.
    Last edited by jwoodall; 09-14-2010 at 01:54 PM.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    i closed my dispute with paypal because he said he would ship next day (saturday) and email me a tracking number. He cant say it must be my email server because we communicated just fine when i opened the dispute. Does anyone have one of these yet? If you have how about throwing a bone to the rest of use who have waited OVER A MONTH and still nothing but promise after promise. SHIP THE ONES YOU HAVE DONE!! Not to be mean but i will never do buisiness with mikradle again. I just want the unit i paid for and will not recommend them to anyone. Sorry but quality only goes so far my friend.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    Please guys - did you read post # 121 above? I prefer not to start all over again. I explained the problem, stated how I've both humiliated and embarrassed myself with all the errors in shipping notices, etc. I've apologized - I've refunded the few that have asked with no problem, some I refunded before they asked when I became aware that shipped notices were in error. I don't wish to continue saying this over and over. I did ship out all X's that were completed, and each day since last Friday have been completing and shipping dozens more. Which is why I said all will have gone out this week. For those that have received but not posted to that effect - I can't help that. I send them - what you do after you get it is your business. Many have sent me thank you e-mails saying the style and quality is awesome. I've asked everyone here to post when they receive. But note one thing - many people view forums as a place to post negative but never positive. I've sold and delivered almost 2,000 cradles to date - yet there are less than 100 posts here from those receiving... Yet I've over 1,600 e-mails with compliments and thanks for both style and quality, and also service (prior to our family loss, of course).

I'll say it one more time. If you want a refund - just ask! Read post #121 one more time. Those couple that wish to keep posting the same laments over and over - I ask you, why? I've explained, I've apologized, I've posted photos and I've shipped dozens every single day since last Friday now. Can we please give it a few days to hear the results of what has gone out since Friday? Regardless of the errors prior - more than 112 "X" models have shipped since that day. Today is only Tuesday. I'm assuming many should have been received today. More tomorrow. And on and on through this coming weekend.

Guys - I'm telling you the truth here - regardless of any shipped notice errors during and in the two weeks after the funeral, what I've said since Post #121 is gospel - I've turned things around and done what I've promised. I can't turn back the clock - I just want to move forward. If you haven't received your order today, it will be there between today and Saturday - that's normal shipping time for First Class Mail - which is how all the orders have been going out.

hoola - you were shipped, I have your tracking, I'll send that to you via e-mail. Yours was in the batch sent out Saturday. I did what I promised you I'd do. Your order should have been received either today or tomorrow, I would hope you are as vocal with your appreciation of the cradle as you are with the apparent displeasure over late shipping during the time I spent with family during our death crisis. Meanwhile - I'm trying to move past this, and in a positive way. I thank all those who have responded since post #121 with positive statements - your e-mails were quite welcome and gratifying. All 87 of them! I certainly appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond to that post in a personal way, it took some of the humiliation out of my having to even make that post. And I mostly appreciate you staying the distance and having faith and trust in me. Your rewards are in or coming into your mailboxes all this week.

Todd - I’ve fingers crossed that yours came today. You were special and I appreciated what you did for me. So, your post is one I’m looking forward to, or if you wish to keep it private, that’s also fine!

Thanks - mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 09-14-2010 at 04:58 PM.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    I would like to apologize to cuskit. I would and have recommened MIKRADLE to people and continue to. Its easy to take a bad day off on the first thing that is available and that just happened to be this thread. SORRY!!! He has had great communication and continues to do so. Thanks again and I apologize to you cuskit. In fact when I receive my unit I will bebuying my friend and girlfriend one of their own.
    Let's not let our own personal lives make us say things we may not otherwise say guys!
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Received my MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X today !!! It's Cherry, and it's fantastic !!

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you very much Mikey, and I am sorry for all your heartache over this time...

It was totally worth the wait !! Top Quality fit and finish !!

This cradle gets a 5 star recommendation...buy one !!! ...or three !!

My Droid X is even happy !!! --------->
    I wondered why the ball was getting bigger...then it hit me.

...click on my Twitter sneaker
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I just received 2 of the 4 units i purchased. 2 were for the Droid 1 and 2 are for the Droid X. I didn't get the X units yet but i'm sure they will in the next day or so. Mike, do all the boxes say Evolution on the outside?
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Links