DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Is it really that hard to post some photos? I dont know why he has been promising to post photos for all this time and yet again when he promised to post them today he did not. If this was a big time company this wouldnt be a problem..... I dont think its asking for much to see a photo of a product Ive already payed for, sheesh. Ok Im off my soapbox, and playing with my new Droid X, it just came yesterday
  2. Banned
    Member #
    I'll post pics the day I get mine... Can't wait!
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by kahuna900 View Post
    I'll post pics the day I get mine... Can't wait!
    Me too... Me either...
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Anyone got there's yet i should have mine today will post pictures when i get home
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Thumbs down bleh

Quote Originally Posted by IDGBZ71 View Post
    Anyone got there's yet i should have mine today will post pictures when i get home
    Still nothing here....

Ordered July 19th or thereabouts. Almost weekly/bi-weekly promises to ship, etc........

I got a refund on Aug 31 in lieu of PayPal dispute. He mentioned that he would still ship my two orders on Sept 1 and I could pay when the docks arrived. I'll believe it when I see them.

If they were shipped, I would have them now. First Class USPS from NY to DC does not take that long.

Since Sept 1. I have ordered and received shipments from as far as Texas via USPS.......

Oh, well. At least I got my money back. I'll just get a couple of MotoDocks instead. They will do the job and not waste my time.

Droid X Rooted Tranquility 3.0
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I ordered 8/4 and was told it shipped on 9/1..still nothing.

I did however receive a refund.

There were supposedly about 60 docks shipped on 9/1 and not one person has said they received one of the X models.

It looks to me like the X model doesn't exist.

I would be happy to be proven wrong! :-)

It takes less than 5 minutes to take a pic and upload it, yet we have had no pics despite numerous promises.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    yeah im gonna request refund today. I think a month is way to long to wait for a product of any kind. good luck to those who ever get them!!! Got my motodock today. Less than a week!!

GOOD LUCK TO MIKRADLE
  8. Banned
    Member #
    Well, when I first purchased the dock I didn't read through all the information, missing the fact that he was still in the process of making them. I did get an email from him asking for a few more bucks because I only sent the amount for the regular droid dock. I sent the additional funds but haven't heard a word since.

Honestly, if I had known that these were taking so long to be shipped out, I would have just purchased the regular Droid X dock like the one I already have, and know works great.

I'm going to give it a few mores days to see what happens. If we don't see anything soon or hear back from him I'll cancel my order and get another dock from Verizon. They are pretty cheap with my corporate discount and the last one I received in only two days.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Well i didn't get my x docks today...wonder if usps lost them at this point, where do we go from here
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by kahuna900 View Post
    Well, when I first purchased the dock I didn't read through all the information, missing the fact that he was still in the process of making them. I did get an email from him asking for a few more bucks because I only sent the amount for the regular droid dock. I sent the additional funds but haven't heard a word since.

Honestly, if I had known that these were taking so long to be shipped out, I would have just purchased the regular Droid X dock like the one I already have, and know works great.

I'm going to give it a few mores days to see what happens. If we don't see anything soon or hear back from him I'll cancel my order and get another dock from Verizon. They are pretty cheap with my corporate discount and the last one I received in only two days.
    When did you order yours?
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Links