DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC>>>>>X
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheovnien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctxx24 View Post
    Got the moto dock saturday i really like it...couldnt be happier
    pics or it didn't happen....
    Thats original
    ---Lets go red wings---

Its hard to have heart when you won so much!
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheovnien View Post
    Got the moto dock saturday i really like it...couldnt be happier
    pics or it didn't happen....
    Thats original
    yeah. thanks for the contribution to the thread.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC>>>>>X
    Showing a pic of my shiny black moto dock will not help this thread...a pic of the x doc will
    ---Lets go red wings---

Its hard to have heart when you won so much!
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855 Droid
    I have to agree with Ctxx24.

I'm loosing faith in Mikradle. Its been over a month since my purchase, and I have not heard anything from him, save for whats in this thread. I sent an email wondering "whats up" and haven't gotten a response yet. Whats up? Has anybody actually seen these docks? Anybody of the supposed 60 something he sent out got one yet?
    Last edited by krosenqu; 09-07-2010 at 10:41 PM.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Can I still get the discount

Wanted to find out if the discount rate still applies.
    Even with the delays and lack of photos i am still interested in ordering.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Anyone received there X dock yet and could post up pictures
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    Okay - just dropping in for a minute - I'm out of town today but will be back at the shop tomorrow. I'll post my own pictures at that time (after lunch, EST), but do not critique the photos as they will not be professional high quality. Just snaps for those who are "losing faith". I've received e-mail from several who replied they received their orders, I've requested any/all to please post here as they receive theirs.

krosenqu and I corresponded today - no problems there if he would jump in here to verify.

happymacarts - discount will apply until photos are posted. At that time price increase will be in effect and I will publish those prices at that time. Many have taken advantage of this introduction price without seeing any photos and I appreciate that - which is why I've kept the discount price in effect. But as of tomorrow when I post photos, price increase will be in effect.

Todd, I would have expected you to be one of the first to post, I was hoping you would have received yours by now. I’ll e-mail you this evening.

Please - if any of those with orders received could possibly post photos before I get back in town tomorrow, I would appreciate it. I did not want to post any other than high quality pix, but at this point a black & white polaroid would do!

I'll be back here tomorrow after about 2:00 pm EST with photos. Hoping to see some before that point.

It seems to be looking bad right now - but I'm sure by this time next week over 150 customers should be posting some very positive things here. The only thing negative should be timing - quality remains the high standard I've had since the Mikradle inception back in Dec'09. Service will also begin to be the high standard it had been previous to the medical issues with my sister and then the unfortunate death a couple of weeks ago. As I've told many in my e-mail replies - though I am back working tons of hours, both night and day - my pace is not what it was before my family suffered this death. Only one in this situation can understand how detrimental a death of this nature is to productive output. My hands are busy with the work, but my mind is elsewhere in grief, and believe me - it causes a lot of problems. I've made a ton of mistakes, 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward. I've had to do many steps twice or more. I won't compromise quality and so this causes things to take a lot longer than normal. I'm usually working on a couple dozen Mikradles each week between the hours spent at my shop on normal cabinet work. But the last couple of weeks I've had a couple hundred orders to fill, and that is no easy task for me even when I was 100%, and at the moment I can honestly say I'm less than that. I'm at the tail end of these orders, and will be very thankful when the last one is shipped, which will be Friday. I'm speaking only of those orders prior to two weeks ago, many of them up to 5 weeks late. I shipped most in the sequence I received the orders. Thanks also for those tolerant with my somewhat haphazard e-mail responses. It’s tough to wade through a couple hundred each day and get back to every one in a timely fashion. I’ve tried my best but will admit I found it impossible to get every one within 24 hours. That will clear up by next week as at that point I should only be getting thanks for deliveries instead of queries as to where they are..

A note: I've been also working on more than 85 standard Evolutions also - these orders were mixed in with the X orders, so keep in mind that many orders filled were not the X model.

Thanks again for all those who have persevered and stayed the distance through my family struggles. Your rewards are those white boxes that are now flowing into homes across this country (as well as several abroad). I've thanked you before and am doing so again. Those who are most frustrated - you can only be 2-5 days from delivery at this point. Thanks all.

As I said - I'll be back at the shop tomorrow afternoon and will make it a point to log in here and fulfill the promises made in this post with pix.

mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 09-08-2010 at 05:42 PM.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Has anyone received one of the X docks?
    Droid X Rooted Tranquility 3.0
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Sent 31.99 august 6th. I don't mind waiting for quality and all but maybe don't take more orders than u can fill in a ((reasonable)) amount of time. I understand life intervenes, but still. That's a good amount of money for someone like myself and am getting anxious. But I don't think droid forums would promote them if they weren't legit.
    Hoola
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Shocking! No photos....
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links