DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MIKRADLE - It Simply Does... The Dock Where All Covers Are Accepted

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    Quote Originally Posted by jlnelson73 View Post
    I wish I would have seen this thread two hours ago when I ordered a dock off Amazon.com with the extra battery charger, then I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble sending it back because I just ordered it!!!! lol This Dock is EXACTLY what I'm looking for, beautiful AND functional. Thanks for taking the time to build something like this for us.

Jeremy
    Jeremy,
    I thank you for the order! You chose my favorite - I just love the grain in Mahogany, it is rich, warm and compliments the black Droid perfectly! I thank you for the kind words and appreciate the patronage! You should have already received confirmation that your MIKRADLE is shipping tomorrow morning. And of course - your MIKRADLE order includes the FREE High Quality 6' MicroUSB Gold Plated Cable! I received my large shipment of these cables yesterday- so all MIKRADLES shipped will now arrive with the cable included in the box!

I'm sure you will be very pleased with your purchase. Here's a few more compliments I've just received:

* BEST TRANSACTION EVER!! Super great communication; wish everyone was like this!

* Fast shipping and awesome product! Great design and finish - highly recommended!

* Unsurpassed communication! Great product! Buy with confidence!

* Awesome! Totally love this! Honest about shipping too. Wife wants one for her Blackberry!

* Excellent product & quick to ship. If you need a beautiful cradle, this is it!

* Beautiful product - looks great on my night stand!

I have to admit - these words fall on very appreciative ears - I am overwhelmed by this type of testimonial to both the MIKRADLE as well as my service and business ethics! I can state with pride that these compliments reflect 100% of the gratifying attitude of my clientele list!

Here’s hoping you feel the same! mike
    Last edited by cuskit; 03-04-2010 at 09:35 AM.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Really nice product, Mike. I got my order a couple of days ago, and decided I'm going to order another one for my office at Sea-Tac. As a new Droid owner, I'm very pleased to see the quality products being made available.

Cheers, Vic
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by vico512 View Post
    Really nice product, Mike. I got my order a couple of days ago, and decided I'm going to order another one for my office at Sea-Tac. As a new Droid owner, I'm very pleased to see the quality products being made available.

Cheers, Vic
    Vic,

I totally appreciate the repeat business. You've joined the elite VIP BUYERS CLUB (those who have purchased 2 or more MIKRADLES)!

What is Sea-Tac if you don't mind me asking?

I agree on quality products - the only downside is that I'm spending way too much money on my Droid with all the accessories! My last phone, the Razr - a cover with a built-in belt clip. That was it! Oh, the cost of playing the game... mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 03-04-2010 at 01:44 PM.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3

Cool

Cheers, Vic
    Vic, I have the Cherry stained stand here in Everett!!! Congrats!

Geoff
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Sea-Tac is the primary airport for the Seattle area, located between Seattle and Tacoma, thus the name.

Yeah, my last phone was an LG ENV -- best keyboard I've ever used, but fairly limited for much else, so the DROID has been a challenge, learning its capabilities, but lots of fun, nonetheless. Every day is a new discovery!

-Vic

Quote Originally Posted by cuskit View Post
    Vic,

What is Sea-Tac if you don't mind me asking?

I agree on quality products - the only downside is that I'm spending way too much money on my Droid with all the accessories! My last phone, the Razr - a cover with a built-in belt clip. That was it! Oh, the cost of playing the game... mikey
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Geoff --

I also ordered the Cherry stand, for my 2nd one. You're almost close enough for us to get them mixed-up!

-Vic

Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post

Geoff
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Geoff --

I also ordered the Cherry stand, for my 2nd one. You're almost close enough for us to get them mixed-up!

-Vic

Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post

Geoff
    Thanks for the info on Sea-Tac!

Speaking of cherry - did you guys know some of our best cherry wood comes from the Northwest! Though I buy the bulk of my board footage from the Pennsylvania area sawmills - I have brought some in from your neck of the wood as the grain is much more pronounced and beautiful! But the shipping kills us...

So - your MIKRADLE started out as a tree growing down your street, got cut down, turned into a sawed up log, was then trucked and shipped over 3,200 miles over to my shop, got milled, jointed and sliced into usable lumber - cut up into parts, sanded, stained, sprayed, packaged and sent 3,200 miles all the way back to you as a beautiful, heirloom quality piece of wooden art, all for less than $30.00.. Gives you pause to wonder, heh?

Guys - thanks for all the wonderful compliments! mikey
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Do you offer any forum discounts?
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by computermystro View Post
    Absolutely! Any forum member is entitled to a MIKRADLE for only double the price!

Seriously and simply - no... These MIKRADLES are each made by hand, with tons of work going into each one. If you've read my product reviews you will understand the quality that has gone into each piece. And then you would order me a straight jacket if you knew how much (little) I make on each MIKRADLE! Let's just say I love building them and let it go at that!

But you do gain all kinds of notoriety once you purchase and mention that fact here on the droidforums.net! You become elevated to the elite MIKRADLE Owners Group, and the world will be bowing at your feet everafter.

Joking aside, I do not offer discounts here. I would love to because this membership is such a wonderful group of people - but in reality 92% of my sales have been generated from the advertising I do here as a Supporting Vendor - so as you can see the current price is basically a forum discount price! My website will be up and running soon (geez - I'd like a nickel for every time I've said that) and at that point - the price will remain the same for buyers patronizing the site, but ebay buyers will pay a small premium (since eBay likes to take about $4.00+ from every MIKRADLE sale)!

I will mention that I added the FREE MicroUSB 6' High Quality Cable to each MIKRADLE as a perk to the membership here - they asked and I answered the call...

I thank you for the interest, and hope to see you soon on my buyers list! mike
    Last edited by cuskit; 03-06-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Added more text (about the Free USB Cable)
  10. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by computermystro View Post
    They are well worth the money. I have one and the construction, materials and finish are second to none.

It doesn't even feel like wood. It feels like a hard plastic. In woodworking parlance it has a piano finish. Cuskit edumacated me on that one : )

Their awesome you won't be disappointed if you choose to purchase one.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links