DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Post here If You are Waiting for a Shipment from MIKRADLE

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    Quote Originally Posted by dietcherrypepsi View Post
    As a Christmas present. Paid with Paypal. Have not received cradle or any messages since.
    dietcherrypepsi - You apparently did not purchase your cradle here through the forums. The transaction number you posted was purchased through eBay, and all correspondence for those transactions go through eBay messaging system - they prefer we do not communicate outside the system. That order was shipped a while ago - I'm not at the office so I cannot confirm the date. I also believe it was sent with tracking so I will also be able to confirm delivery. I apologize if I have the wrong person here - but that transaction number you posted (which I've taken the liberty of deleting off this open public forum for my PayPal Financial Account privacy reasons) comes up a name that does not in anyway reflect a user here on the forums. If you are a female with the initials C.U., I would politely request you send any communication through the eBay Messaging System so that we have no issues with their Resolution Department. If you are not C.U. (the buyer from that transaction #), and did not purchase through eBay, then please email me at mikey06@optonline with your specific information and details (Buyer name, which cradle, payment amount, date of sale, etc).

I see you only joined up here in January, so I don't see how these forums would have a reflection of a Xmas present prior to you joining here. I'll be in my office after 11:00am tomorrow (Friday) and will be more than happy to help you out and ensure that you do get your cradle in the quickest manner possible. Thanks, and again, sorry for not knowing who you are. I've no record of any buyer with your user name attached to an order. But I am anxious to expedite getting your issue cleared up.

Respectfully - mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-18-2011 at 12:51 AM.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

Still Waiting

Ordered on October 1, sent and received several emails saying it was coming, still waiting.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by jhagler View Post
    Ordered on October 1, sent and received several emails saying it was coming, still waiting.
    Hi - thanks for the note! Hmm, I've only a record of 2 emails to you, if you had several they were not from me. Actually - the last I had heard from you was right after the issues I had with the shipping service back in November. I had told you I would refund you immediately or ship you a replacement if the original did not show up. You stated you wished to have the cradle - no refund necessary. I have not heard from you since that letter of Dec 1, so I assumed you had received it. With all the mess I was in I should have followed up with you, so for that I apologize. But as 2-1/2 months have passed with no word from you I thought you had your Black Evolution.

No matter! Tomorrow I will send you another (I've plenty in stock), and give you a tracking number for that before day is over. I'll email you to the same address as my original two mails went. And I'll look forward to your posting here when the box arrives - I'm trying to reinforce confidence that all orders are always shipped. The issues of the past have been corrected and/or resolved and I'm shipping on a regular basis now. Thanks to all for helping me with these reminders here - life is much better!

Thanks again for your kind words last mail from you - our family did appreciate them immensely!

Again a reminder to all: if you wish to hear from me here - please accompany your posts with an email to mikey06@optonline.net with your buyer name tied to the user name and post you place here. I'm not complaining - it's just that as I've said many times in the past - it's often impossible for me to know who you are if you had not included your user name with your order. That happened with several hundred orders. To the effect that I'm now responding to all new forum customers that I will not accept an order from these forums without a user name included with their order.

This particular request was very simple to call up on my computer because jhagler had included his user name. Thanks jhagler for making life easy for me!

And to the staff here (especially Jim Mariner) - thanks again so much for this section - it has been a blessing to help clear up all these back orders!

Okay - back to building MIKRADLES! mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-18-2011 at 12:55 PM.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    SGS3 - Yup Its that Cool :)
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix View Post
    ordered Sept 2010
    many emails shipment was on its way.
    finally got refund, but was told shipment
    should arrive by Dec2010 .......... still nothing.
    since my Sept 2010 order date, i recvd my item Feb 2010
    Life is NOT a Dress Rehersal
    Live Life with NO regrets
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    LadyPhoenix - thanks for the update! I've waded through a mountain of orders - and it's so nice to be so close to being caught up. mikey
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi Mikey,
    I haven't been waiting as long as some others on here. I was told mine was going to ship out last Friday. Typically when I order stuff from the east coast it doesn't take this long. I understand you may be busy, but I had wanted this right away and didn't realize the wait time until I looked at more threads of people not recieving theirs for months. I am asking that if you haven't sent it out yet, that my money be refunded. My username is bmulligan but I didn't add that to me email to you that I just left. At any rate, it might be better for you not to take orders until you can fill them. Just a suggestion. People will have a better understanding of that I think.
    Thank You,
    Brian
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    bmulligan, thanks for the note - I got your email as well and responded to that. You mention here that I should not take orders until I can fill them. Your order was placed less than two weeks ago. I can fill orders that are coming in - if not I do let buyers know when I can ship. I did tell you that I did not have walnut and oak ready but would be ready to ship by Friday. You seemed fine with that. You were shipped, if you seriously do want a refund I will do that tonight and you can just send back the cradle when it arrives. I have no problem with that - the walnut you ordered is already in short supply and I have many asking for that color. If you wish - I'll send you a prepaid mailing label and postage if you don't mind and it can be forwarded directly to any of a dozen customers waiting on walnut. Please either PM me or e-mail me as to what you wish to do.

For others tuning in here - I'd like it to go on record that as of tonight - any order placed will have a reply within 36 hours with a definite shipping date. Buyers can make a decision at that time if they wish to wait or not. For the most part I've lately had dozens or more of most colors in stock, but as mentioned last week I've had a run on walnut and oak and have scrambled to fill those. These are not pieces of plastic that I just buy from a factory and ship within 24 hour turnaround. As most here know - these MIKRADLES are all handmade and are of the utmost highest quality - the countless posts here on the quality verify that. If at any time I cannot ship within a week or so and buyers are not willing to wait - they can cancel at any time. I do not wish to begin now getting into any shipping issues again - I've put that behind me. There are many sources for plastic docks that are readily available for instant shipping. MIKRADLE is not that, and realizing this I want all to know that they should ask before ordering if they are expecting shipping very quickly. I can advise as to what inventory I have in stock and what the wait would be for what's not in stock.

I'm building 100+ MIKRADLES every week now. They are going out the door as quick or quicker than I can build them. Black is still the hot seller so I'm making sure those are the most plentiful in stock. The wood colors are a hit or miss depending on orders. Sometimes cherry or mahogany dominate, at the moment walnut and oak orders are through the roof. I've at least two dozen custom orders being built each week also - these of course incur longer wait times.

Bottom line - I will do all I can to keep on schedule, most importantly to keep in communications. I believe I've done that well here the last month. I'm getting back to emails within hours most of the time - also trying to stay on top of these forums. I do travel out of state quite often, so there may be times I'm backed up a day or two. But I still try and stay in contact.

Just got a couple of very nice emails from two customers and am copying them here: I've edited the names to just initials for privacy - they may add to this possibly. I receive hundreds of compliments (shipping issues a different story... ) but these in particular I did enjoy reading very much.

I quote:
    "Just a note to say I got my dock. That was a fast response to my query, thank you so much.

I had some concern about the quality of the product... guess I've been watching too many "There I Fixed It" pictures on the Internet. I am happy to report the product is excellent. I am well pleased with not only the structure but also the quality of the materials used.

Again, Thank You
    C. M."

And the second, I quote:
    "Mikey,

I received the Mikradle in the mail yesterday. The quality of the item was impeccable. I am very pleased with the quality and am fine with the product. I don't need a refund, and thank you for keeping me in the loop on how things were going.

It is exactly what I expected when I originally bought it and I will use it every day.

Thanks again, and I would recommend your item to anyone that asks.

Take care,

D. M."

I only include these particular compliments because it is so common for me to read about the high regard everyone has for my quality. This has been the saving grace despite my shipping issues that continues to contribute to the volume of orders I get pouring in every week.

Well, that's all for now - I'm going offline now for a few hours. Have a nice weekend all!

mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-18-2011 at 10:31 PM.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Mikey,
    Thank you for the response. I still have not recieved it. Yes, you did tell me that it would be ready and would SHIP on the Friday prior. Honestly, you obviously have a great product that your selling. I have seen people say many great things about them and I am excited to get mine. A lot of folks would not wait this long for a product. My concern is that it seems like a lot of people have been waiting a long time for their cradles and where expecting them sooner. If it was one or two complaints, I would understand it, but it seems like a lot. If it really did go out last Monday, I would have expected it by now. It is possible that you have one of the worst Post Offices in the US, in that case, you should compalin to them that your dealing with complaining customers as a result. Again, I am looking forward to getting it and have heard they are works of art. I was merely suggesting not taking orders until you can fill them. It might eliminate issues like this. I think we all would certainly understand that it's hard for a one many shop to keep up with this many orders.
    Thank You again for your quick response,
    Brian
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    bmulligan, I appreciate your words of wisdom! Your observation of the "one man shop" is spot on! I am hoping to change that down the road as I begin to make some changes - I can honestly say when I sold my first MIKRADLE I never dreamed it would grow to what it is today.

Please check your email - I'm sending you a quick note. Thanks - mikey
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    10 business days since shipped & hasn't arrived.

Email sent.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links