Buckmarble and I have both run the V6 Supercharger script after flashing the latest version of Maverick and have seen great results. The battery life on the ROM is already great and this takes it even further. This thread is for any questions as well as if you guys can post some results that would be great so we can see how the ROM is doing with this script. Maybe someday we can incorporate some settings from it into the ROM itself and bring this thing to the next level
Please make sure to follow instructions closely and read the results. Personally I am using the most aggressive option under the 512HP section.
- First make sure you download Script Manager this will run this script and allow things to be set on boot.
- Here are the install instructions straight from the author - Website
- Here are the latest scripts for download - Website
After you have installed and setup the scripts to you liking make sure you fully charge and wipe battery stats, either through recovery or using an app like Battery Calibration.
Post your results here with the following information:
Your help in this research and tweaking is greatly appreciated! This community is awesome and I love developing for you guys! Thanks again!
- The full name of the script you downloaded
- The options you chose when installing the script
- Kernal Version
- Baseband Version
- And then of course your findings on how your phone runs with your setup.
- If you want screenshots of your battery usage would be much appreciated.