DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 942
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

  1. Developer
    davros's Avatar
    Member #
    75439
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Worcester MA
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    99 times
    Twitter
    davros
    Phone
    S4, GNex, Bionic, D3, D1, G1
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    hmmmmmm ...... lol
  2. Master Droid
    Doubleyoupee's Avatar
    Member #
    237287
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    311
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by buckmarble View Post
    Thats what im trying to tell you, our setting allow apps to stay in memory longer so that when you are doing some and listening to music, the music isn't killed. We have 3 different ones, kind of like the v6. A multitasking, balances and aggressive. ALL of them are still less aggressing than stock.

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    Ah, i see good!

    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan_wrc View Post
    Doubleyoupee +1 here
    I support your ideas.

    great work... to all developers of this ROM. you managed to bring us all here, from XDA :P
    Yes! Unfortunately if the topic isn't even updated with new version I have to go here :P
  3. Junior Droid
    Mind_Floating's Avatar
    Member #
    241545
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hey, i'm new to the DROID 3 and I flashed this rom yesterday and so far I really like it, I love everything about it, its great. But the only problem I have is that whenever I get a text I get it twice. I have the add on with sms, the sms that came on here with this rom and handcent and it does it in all 3 of them. Does anyone know why and can help me with this? Thanks!

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  4. Droid
    dustyjerran's Avatar
    Member #
    159395
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    90
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 3, droid 2, droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind_Floating View Post
    Hey, i'm new to the DROID 3 and I flashed this rom yesterday and so far I really like it, I love everything about it, its great. But the only problem I have is that whenever I get a text I get it twice. I have the add on with sms, the sms that came on here with this rom and handcent and it does it in all 3 of them. Does anyone know why and can help me with this? Thanks!

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    open each app u dont want to be using and got to setting and notifications and disable it
    dustyjerran
    rooted Droid 3
  5. Junior Droid
    Mind_Floating's Avatar
    Member #
    241545
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I did that, I only get one notification which is from handcent but I still get the same message 2 times. My phone will vibrate, say I have a new message & when I open it, it has the same message 2 times, every single time. Help?!

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  6. Theme Developer
    vbhokiefan's Avatar
    Member #
    43560
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    VA Beach VA
    Posts
    939
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    vbhokiefan
    Phone
    OG / D3 / S3 / ?
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind_Floating View Post
    I did that, I only get one notification which is from handcent but I still get the same message 2 times. My phone will vibrate, say I have a new message & when I open it, it has the same message 2 times, every single time. Help?!

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    That used to happen to me every now and then with Handcent, but not everytime. Do you get the duplicate messages in the stock sms app?
    TEAM MAVERICK FTW
  7. Junior Droid
    Mind_Floating's Avatar
    Member #
    241545
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Yes I get duplicates in any/every messaging app that I use.

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  8. Junior Droid
    jayhardacre's Avatar
    Member #
    181527
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21
    Twitter
    jayhardacre
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    I used to have that problem because I installed the sms add-on, but then I resinstalled 1.1 and now it doesn't have two of the same messages cause it deleted the add-on, hope that helps.

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  9. Developer
    pedwards3x's Avatar
    Member #
    145670
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    208
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    pedwards3x
    Phone
    Droid3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Guys this toolbox is looking great...gonna be some awesome additions to this ROM! I smell something cooking and it smells about done :P
    Development takes time, donations make it easier - Donate Here
  10. Developer
    pedwards3x's Avatar
    Member #
    145670
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    208
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    pedwards3x
    Phone
    Droid3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhardacre View Post
    I used to have that problem because I installed the sms add-on, but then I resinstalled 1.1 and now it doesn't have two of the same messages cause it deleted the add-on, hope that helps.

    Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    This issue will be fixed by choosing AOSP or Blur messaging in the new toolbox
    Development takes time, donations make it easier - Donate Here
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Google Kicks Maverick Pro in the Throat
    By griz8791 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 04:33 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 02:57 PM
  4. Maverick Offline GPS program - map loading question
    By permitivity in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:40 AM

Search tags for this page

arc video editor lite apk
,
banner for mavrom
,
droid 3 themes
,
droid 3 wallpaper
,
droid wallpaper
,
flight mode widget galaxy s3
,
keyboard music
,
maverick rom font change
,
maverick toolbox script failed
,

mavrom

,
mavrom banner
,
mavrom font email
,
swype on maverick rom
,
tibu mod s3 v2.5
,
wallpaper razr i
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+