DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Litium Mod v1.0.12 - Apps not installing

  1. Droid
    blackops's Avatar
    Member #
    23478
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    Litium Mod v1.0.12 - Apps not installing

    I have searched and cannot find the issue that I am experiencing that others have been having issues with.

    The problem that I am having is that my apps will all download, but they will not install. I have had them sit there saying they are installing for ever i.e. 5 hours. When I just give up and cancel the install.

    It seems like the apps download properly, but they do not want to install. Sometimes I can get them to install after 3 or 4 attempts but other times it just wont work.

    This is happening to free apps and also paid apps that I purchased.

    I am not sure what the issue is at all but hopefully someone knows of a fix that can help me out here.

    Apps (free and purchased) will download, but they will not install. Contiously installs and does not progress.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. cavaliercarey's Avatar
    Member #
    56774
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    95
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #2
    I think I am having a similar problem. I can install the live wallpaper but it isn't applied and when I search for it under wallpapers it isn't there either. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
  4. Droid
    jmart8684's Avatar
    Member #
    18889
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #3
    That is a problem that is with Froyo. I have the same with stock leaks, roms, etc
  5. Master Droid
    RoyR80's Avatar
    Member #
    25902
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    299
    Phone
    Droid - 1.5
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    I have searched and cannot find the issue that I am experiencing that others have been having issues with.

    The problem that I am having is that my apps will all download, but they will not install. I have had them sit there saying they are installing for ever i.e. 5 hours. When I just give up and cancel the install.

    It seems like the apps download properly, but they do not want to install. Sometimes I can get them to install after 3 or 4 attempts but other times it just wont work.

    This is happening to free apps and also paid apps that I purchased.

    I am not sure what the issue is at all but hopefully someone knows of a fix that can help me out here.

    Apps (free and purchased) will download, but they will not install. Contiously installs and does not progress.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    try re-DL'ing the ROM, and start again? :-/

    Moto Razr
    Rooted
    Launcher Pro+

    Retired
    Goog-Moto Droid 1.5
    Launcher Pro Plus
    Chevy's l-v 1k Kernel, 800k-max
    Rom = Chevy's latest...
    (blue/self themed)
  6. Droid
    blackops's Avatar
    Member #
    23478
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by -RoyR80- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    I have searched and cannot find the issue that I am experiencing that others have been having issues with.

    The problem that I am having is that my apps will all download, but they will not install. I have had them sit there saying they are installing for ever i.e. 5 hours. When I just give up and cancel the install.

    It seems like the apps download properly, but they do not want to install. Sometimes I can get them to install after 3 or 4 attempts but other times it just wont work.

    This is happening to free apps and also paid apps that I purchased.

    I am not sure what the issue is at all but hopefully someone knows of a fix that can help me out here.

    Apps (free and purchased) will download, but they will not install. Contiously installs and does not progress.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    try re-DL'ing the ROM, and start again? :-/
    I have, I have done that 3 times so far. The issue is that when I do that, it works but then some how I end up getting back to the same state I was in before. Where it will download and try to install and just sits there trying to install.

    So not sure what is going on, and having to reinstall the ROM every time I want to install an app is just a big PITA.

    I am trying to figure out if this is a LM ROM issue or Froyo problem.
    I think I may end up trying to go to BB, Chevy, or CM just to try it out and see if I get the same problems. I love LM and well hope I can figure this out.

    So any other tips or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
  7. Master Droid
    foxdog's Avatar
    Member #
    64591
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    479
    Phone
    Motorola droid
    #6
    What theme? Are you wiping data/cache?
  8. Theme Developer
    carlz28's Avatar
    Member #
    42280
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    820
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #7
    Appears to be an issue with FroYo.
    I've had similar probs with other ROMs too.
    All the apps show they are downloading..but the progress bar never moves.
    I just cancel the download and re-install from the market right away.
    Definitely not a proper fix, but it works.
    Another thing that works for me is I simply reboot the phone after flashing the ROM..upon rebooting the downloads begin automatically again and this time they actually successfully install.
    My name "IS" carl-- z28 is just what I drive.
    But I respond to anything....call me Tom, Richard or Harry.
  9. Master Droid
    foxdog's Avatar
    Member #
    64591
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    479
    Phone
    Motorola droid
    #8
    I had these problems, then I wiped data/cache and installed the rom again and all my issues were fixed. Well except for permission errors, older superuser fixed that tho. Also be careful with titanium, you dont want it restoring the problem
  10. Droid
    blackops's Avatar
    Member #
    23478
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by foxdog View Post
    What theme? Are you wiping data/cache?
    running watermarkd and I have wiped data and cache every time so far.
  11. Droid
    blackops's Avatar
    Member #
    23478
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by carlz28 View Post
    Appears to be an issue with FroYo.
    I've had similar probs with other ROMs too.
    All the apps show they are downloading..but the progress bar never moves.
    I just cancel the download and re-install from the market right away.
    Definitely not a proper fix, but it works.
    Another thing that works for me is I simply reboot the phone after flashing the ROM..upon rebooting the downloads begin automatically again and this time they actually successfully install.
    My problem is that it wont install. It downloads no problem but wont install. Even if I cancel the DL and try installing again still wont work at all.

    I am not sure what it could be at all but I have reflashed and wiped and hope this time it works and last a little bit longer this time around.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Apps not installing to SD with .3?
    By seanzy13 in forum Bugless
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 04:46 PM
  2. Installing apps w/ the USB
    By poooookah78 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:37 AM
  3. Installing Apps and Payment
    By Hahn24 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:53 PM
  4. So after installing BB, what are com apps?
    By Grey Hawk in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 07:50 AM
  5. Installing apps
    By db83 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 04:15 PM

Search tags for this page

android using for mod balck ops
,
black ops mods download for droid
,
crazy snowboard mods
,
crazy snowboard wont install on bionic
,
how to mod black ops of your android
,
how to mod black ops useing a android
,
how to mod black ops with my droid x
,
i cant find crazy snowboard on my android market
,
install black ops to my android phone
,
mod for crazy snowboard
,

my phone wont install black ops

,
problem to install crazy snowboard
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+