DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Gallery won't update with pics

  1. Senior Droid
    TheCleaner's Avatar
    Member #
    11438
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    169
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    LG G2 (formerly G Nexus)
    #1

    Question Gallery won't update with pics

    In 2.1 whenever I created a folder on my SD card called "PIX" and dropped some pics from my computer on there it would automatically update the gallery with those pictures as a new folder.

    In 2.2 so far I have yet to have that happen. Does anyone know if this "feature" either went away or just isn't working properly?

    Is there a correct way to have pics show up in the gallery that aren't pictures from the camera itself?
    I have no signature...but I am adding this just to upset people that think they clutter up forums.
  2. Senior Droid
    TheCleaner's Avatar
    Member #
    11438
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    169
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    LG G2 (formerly G Nexus)
    #2
    Others with the same issues it seems:

    Gallery not loading all photos
    I have no signature...but I am adding this just to upset people that think they clutter up forums.
  3. Master Droid
    droider4life's Avatar
    Member #
    20432
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    464
    Phone
    Droid X
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCleaner View Post
    In 2.1 whenever I created a folder on my SD card called "PIX" and dropped some pics from my computer on there it would automatically update the gallery with those pictures as a new folder.

    In 2.2 so far I have yet to have that happen. Does anyone know if this "feature" either went away or just isn't working properly?

    Is there a correct way to have pics show up in the gallery that aren't pictures from the camera itself?
    i use to have this problem... i have since downloaded sdrescan from the market and it works great.. just hit the scan button and they show up
  4. Droid Ninja
    pool_shark's Avatar
    Member #
    52406
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,395
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Verizon Note II
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by droider4life View Post
    i use to have this problem... i have since downloaded sdrescan from the market and it works great.. just hit the scan button and they show up
    Thank you. I've been looking for something other than a reboot to refresh the gallery. It should happen automatically within the OS but, at least I don't have to reboot every time I add pics.
  5. Master Droid
    droider4life's Avatar
    Member #
    20432
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    464
    Phone
    Droid X
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droider4life View Post
    i use to have this problem... i have since downloaded sdrescan from the market and it works great.. just hit the scan button and they show up
    Thank you. I've been looking for something other than a reboot to refresh the gallery. It should happen automatically within the OS but, at least I don't have to reboot every time I add pics.
    glad it worked for you...

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. picasa pics in gallery?
    By tlc1977 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:01 PM
  2. Picture gallery unwanted pics
    By Volcanolad in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Pics Gallery Order
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:27 AM
  4. New gallery will only load Picasa pics
    By eliassami5 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 05:47 PM
  5. Separate pics and icons in gallery?
    By stangdroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:27 PM

Search tags for this page

android gallery does not update
,

android gallery won't load pictures

,

android gallery won't refresh

,

android gallery won't update

,
android gallery wont refresh
,
android gallery wont update
,
droid wont load camera or photos
,
gallery for android won't refresh
,
gallery won't refresh android
,
gallery wont update
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+