DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: battery life on LM

  1. motoDROID.FTW's Avatar
    Member #
    81629
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Figure i would put more about me here, im the coolest nerd youll meet. Xd
    Posts
    31
    Phone
    mot0rola drOid
    #1

    battery life on LM

    What is you current setup? How much do you use your phone, and how long does your battery last?

    I'm using Lithium Mod, p3Droids 1.1ghz lv, and am using setcpu with a few profiles. I'll post them when I get to a computer. But I'm only getting about 5 he's of battery with heavy usage.

    P3Droid 1.1Lv
    Benchmark<1341>
    Motorola DROID




    Former user of Kangerade and Chevy No 1!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Junior Droid
    Roasbeef's Avatar
    Member #
    81220
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Droid
    #2
    Turning ur display brightness all the way down, and using juice defender helps
  4. Master Droid
    foxdog's Avatar
    Member #
    64591
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    479
    Phone
    Motorola droid
    #3
    i have a profile in setcpu to 250/250 screen off, that way it uses verry little battery when on stand by
  5. motoDROID.FTW's Avatar
    Member #
    81629
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Figure i would put more about me here, im the coolest nerd youll meet. Xd
    Posts
    31
    Phone
    mot0rola drOid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roasbeef View Post
    Turning ur display brightness all the way down, and using juice defender helps
    Yeah. I think that was part of the problem. Haha.*facepalm* and I'll try it.
    I'm also trying the screen off idea foxdog.
    Last edited by motoDROID.FTW; 08-01-2010 at 03:43 PM.

    P3Droid 1.1Lv
    Benchmark<1341>
    Motorola DROID




    Former user of Kangerade and Chevy No 1!
  6. Droid
    myk.robinson's Avatar
    Member #
    21976
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    49
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    I'm running alternate dark themed lithium mod with whatever kernel it comes with. It does seem to drink battery power, even with auto brightness turned off and Juice Defender running with whatever settings it determined it should use.

    Other people having a similar experience?
    Proverbs 10:13 "He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who opens wide his lips shall reap destruction."[/SIZE][/FONT]
  7. Droid Ninja
    bodean's Avatar
    Member #
    1033
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,155
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid X (Rooted), Iphone 4 JB.
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by myk.robinson View Post
    I'm running alternate dark themed lithium mod with whatever kernel it comes with. It does seem to drink battery power, even with auto brightness turned off and Juice Defender running with whatever settings it determined it should use.

    Other people having a similar experience?
    Yes, a lot of drain
  8. Master Droid
    leonozug's Avatar
    Member #
    82557
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam NY
    Posts
    815
    Twitter
    BTGGTR1
    Phone
    Droid X
    #7
    Use Chevy's ULV 1GHZ kernel, set the CPU to 550 max 250 min, and keep the screen brightness to minimum. The battery last's all day for me. And I'm always fiddling with the damn thing.
  9. motoDROID.FTW's Avatar
    Member #
    81629
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Figure i would put more about me here, im the coolest nerd youll meet. Xd
    Posts
    31
    Phone
    mot0rola drOid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bodean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by myk.robinson View Post
    I'm running alternate dark themed lithium mod with whatever kernel it comes with. It does seem to drink battery power, even with auto brightness turned off and Juice Defender running with whatever settings it determined it should use.

    Other people having a similar experience?
    Yes, a lot of drain
    Try what they suggested. It helps a ton. I was at 50 around 7:30pm and am at 30 now. Where as before I would be at 10 or 15. Thanks foxdog and roasbeef!!

    P3Droid 1.1Lv
    Benchmark<1341>
    Motorola DROID




    Former user of Kangerade and Chevy No 1!
  10. Master Droid
    foxdog's Avatar
    Member #
    64591
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    479
    Phone
    Motorola droid
    #9
    yea no problem
  11. motoDROID.FTW's Avatar
    Member #
    81629
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Figure i would put more about me here, im the coolest nerd youll meet. Xd
    Posts
    31
    Phone
    mot0rola drOid
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by leonozug View Post
    Use Chevy's ULV 1GHZ kernel, set the CPU to 550 max 250 min, and keep the screen brightness to minimum. The battery last's all day for me. And I'm always fiddling with the damn thing.
    I've tried CHEVYNO1. I have no.idea why that is in caps. But it just doesn't agree with my phone.

    P3Droid 1.1Lv
    Benchmark<1341>
    Motorola DROID




    Former user of Kangerade and Chevy No 1!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. What is considered normal battery life? (yeah, another battery thread)
    By Jjaeger240 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:19 PM
  2. Poor Battery Life or Dying Battery?
    By Skurvy_Pirate in forum Bugless
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 02:23 AM
  3. Battery Life
    By NADA918 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 06:54 AM
  5. Battery Life
    By InfiniteLoop in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:06 AM

Search tags for this page

metfan4

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+