DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Lithium Mod - Some Basic Facts

  1. Junior Droid
    junjuny75's Avatar
    Member #
    34949
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #31
    Awesome job everyone. Thank you all for your efforts.
  2. Droid
    chabuku's Avatar
    Member #
    57522
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #32
    Man I am starting to get itchy to update my ROM, I haven't heard anything new on Lithium Mod in a minute....

    Some of the newly released Google Apps won't install. =(
  3. Droid
    Travillion's Avatar
    Member #
    101299
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #33

    Upside-down Lithium

    This is my first time to Lithium Mod, and am currently loving it. One problem however is my phone will frequently wake up from sleeping upside-down--even though I am clearly holding it right-side up and was not previously using it upside-down. After a few seconds of shaking it recognizes the error and corrects itself. But...it'd be nice to not have that in the first place. I don't like this new ability of Froyo to turn updside-down, in SS I could just disable 270 rotation, but can't find that here in Lithium. Anyone know a script or something that will disable this?
  4. Droid
    audioscience's Avatar
    Member #
    76635
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    72
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Travillion View Post
    This is my first time to Lithium Mod, and am currently loving it. One problem however is my phone will frequently wake up from sleeping upside-down--even though I am clearly holding it right-side up and was not previously using it upside-down. After a few seconds of shaking it recognizes the error and corrects itself. But...it'd be nice to not have that in the first place. I don't like this new ability of Froyo to turn updside-down, in SS I could just disable 270 rotation, but can't find that here in Lithium. Anyone know a script or something that will disable this?
    Go to Settings > Display and uncheck Auto-rotate Screen. That should do it.
    Android Delight -From Cupcake to Froyo, the place to get your Android fix.
  5. Senior Droid
    missrachel's Avatar
    Member #
    57669
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    143
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by audioscience View Post
    Go to Settings > Display and uncheck Auto-rotate Screen. That should do it.
    This doesn't work for me! My screen is still rotating all the time - I hate it. Any other suggestions? Why does this setting not work anymore? :P
  6. Master Droid
    listenman20's Avatar
    Member #
    20807
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    859
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by missrachel View Post
    This doesn't work for me! My screen is still rotating all the time - I hate it. Any other suggestions? Why does this setting not work anymore? :P
    what launcher are you using. if it doesn't change it when selected from the setting menu then yuor launcher settings may have to be set. some apps will switch no matter what those settings are set as tho.
  7. Senior Droid
    missrachel's Avatar
    Member #
    57669
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    143
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by listenman20 View Post
    what launcher are you using. if it doesn't change it when selected from the setting menu then yuor launcher settings may have to be set. some apps will switch no matter what those settings are set as tho.
    I am using the stock LiMod (pink-life) launcher. I don't see a launcher app installed nor have I found a place to adjust my launcher's settings... *confused* Can you help me out?
  8. Master Droid
    listenman20's Avatar
    Member #
    20807
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    859
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by missrachel View Post

    I am using the stock LiMod (pink-life) launcher. I don't see a launcher app installed nor have I found a place to adjust my launcher's settings... *confused* Can you help me out?
    my other suggestion would be to get another launcher from the market. i use launcherpro. i have it set to not rotate on homescreens but the other setting in settings>display, i have set to rotate so that apps will rotate like i need them to. there's other launchers out. i've heard of ADW launcher...there's more just have to kinda look around but i don't know of another place for those settings. it sounds like a bug that one of the devs will have to look at.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Some basic facts about CM/Koush
    By PDR447 in forum Koush
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 1059
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 08:31 AM
  3. Lithium Mod V1.0.12 Info
    By jman1423 in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 08:23 AM
  4. Care of the Droid's lithium battery
    By sustained in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM
  5. audio streamed channel like lithium on XM
    By CYBER DROIID in forum Android Audio and Video
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:30 PM

Search tags for this page

android lithium mod

,
best kernel with beast mod
,
black lithium mod setup
,
delete lithium mod android
,
droid facts
,
droid lithium
,
facts about lithium
,

lithium droid

,
lithium for the droid
,

lithium mod

,
lithium mod android
,

lithium mod droid

,
lots of facts about lithium
,
what are some facts about lithium
,
what is lithium on android
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+