DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Music problem and voice recorder problem

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Question Music problem and voice recorder problem

I just recently switched over to froyo kangerade and I am experiencing a problem with the music notification and the voice recorder app. First, whenever I listen to music and pull down the notification panel there is no notification that I am listening to music. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do? Also, where is the voice recorder app? It says in the application panel under settings that it is on my phone but, there is no way to open it. There is no app in my app list to open it also. What should I do?

Thanks for the great rom though Jrummy!

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I am having the same problem with the music notification.
    Proverbs 10:13 "He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who opens wide his lips shall reap destruction."[/SIZE][/FONT]
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey, I just ran the musicmod script, which seems to have deleted the Music app. On a positive note, if you have Astro File Manager, there should be a folder called JRummy with a music app inside. install it. It's notification bar works properly.

hope this helps.
    Proverbs 10:13 "He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who opens wide his lips shall reap destruction."[/SIZE][/FONT]
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by myk.robinson View Post
    Hey, I just ran the musicmod script, which seems to have deleted the Music app. On a positive note, if you have Astro File Manager, there should be a folder called JRummy with a music app inside. install it. It's notification bar works properly.

hope this helps.
    I tried this and it won't let me download that music app. Thanks for trying to help me though. Do you have the problem with not being able to find the the voice recorder app?
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Re: Music problem and voice recorder problem

hope this helps.
    I noticed the same problem as the op for the music notification. I tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to work. When I pull down the notifications there isn't a notification for music that allows me to easily get back to the music player. I do get a music symbol in the notification bar but not in the pull down.

As for the sound recorder there is a thread on this already and someone was able to fix the problem. The title of the thread is sound recorder.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack_lamb View Post

hope this helps.
    I noticed the same problem as the op for the music notification. I tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to work. When I pull down the notifications there isn't a notification for music that allows me to easily get back to the music player. I do get a music symbol in the notification bar but not in the pull down.

As for the sound recorder there is a thread on this already and someone was able to fix the problem. The title of the thread is sound recorder.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Thanks for telling me about that sound recorder fix...I couldn't find that before and it finally works. I just wish that someone would know how to fix that music issue. Jrummy......

Links