DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] New Theme - PINK-LIFE

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
    So i tried flashing this last night....but NO option in live wallpapers for Dark Droid-Life....NO option in Boot for Droid Life Boot, themed Twitter, and Launcher Pro didnt show up (i did not delete it when it gave me the option, only deleted Helix 1, 2). I do have an updated ROM Manager. What gives?
    they are posted as update.zips on the first page here or on rom manager on the theme addons section.
    Thanks JRummy! Just don't know quite how to do that yet. Theme add ons in rom...do i do that AFTER i've flashed the rom?
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    So i tried flashing this last night....but NO option in live wallpapers for Dark Droid-Life....NO option in Boot for Droid Life Boot, themed Twitter, and Launcher Pro didnt show up (i did not delete it when it gave me the option, only deleted Helix 1, 2). I do have an updated ROM Manager. What gives?
    they are posted as update.zips on the first page here or on rom manager on the theme addons section.
    Thanks JRummy! Just don't know quite how to do that yet. Theme add ons in rom...do i do that AFTER i've flashed the rom?
    yes, just choose your options and don't wipe data and you're good.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

yes, just choose your options and don't wipe data and you're good.
    Got it J, thanks so much! One last thing...i dont suppose theres a way to select more than one thing in the theme add ons huh? Or do i just need to do it one at a time?
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Re: [Release] New Theme - PINK-LIFE

Could someone tell me how to get the pink themed icons? I want to use the pink themed browser icon for xScopeBrowser using launcher pro and need to copy it to my gallery I guess. Unless there is a way to change default icon for xscope? Thanks!
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Still LOVIN this theme JRummy!!! I have a question about the maps/navigation app, though - my husband's Droid, which is on the stock OS has the option in navigation to see street view and since flashing this rom, I don't have that option. Is there a way that I can get that option back? Oh, and how do I send a much deserved donation your way?
    Last edited by girlymissjulie; 06-12-2010 at 03:14 PM.
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlymissjulie View Post
    Still LOVIN this theme JRummy!!! I have a question about the maps/navigation app, though - my husband's Droid, which is on the stock OS has the option in navigation to see street view and since flashing this rom, I don't have that option. Is there a way that I can get that option back? Oh, and how do I send a much deserved donation your way?
    not sure what your problem is but you can try installing my new rom.. froyo kangerade w/ pink-life theme
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by girlymissjulie View Post
    not sure what your problem is but you can try installing my new rom.. froyo kangerade w/ pink-life theme
    When I go to manage applications, it shows 0B for the street view app in that list and in my husband's it shows 1.28MB.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    I am sure this is a silly question (or dumb), can I install this theme over Cyanogenmod 5.0.8? How about Chevysno1 SS4.4? Or does this theme only work with a particular Rom? I want to root my wife's phone and apply this theme, but I am not sure which ROM to put on her phone for this theme.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid CM6 LATEST NIGHTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by mforrest View Post
    I am sure this is a silly question (or dumb), can I install this theme over Cyanogenmod 5.0.8? How about Chevysno1 SS4.4? Or does this theme only work with a particular Rom? I want to root my wife's phone and apply this theme, but I am not sure which ROM to put on her phone for this theme.
    Say's in first post, "DOES NOT WORK ON CM5.0.7.1" If the theme hasn't been updated since then (which it hasn't), the answer is no. If you want this theme, just run JRummy's Kangerade.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    mforrest...you would want to use jrummy's kangerade. The newest version is 5.0.9 if I am correct on the number. It is a rom with several choices of color themes. One of which is now called pink lemonade. Its a great rom. Runs fantastic! Lots of options. I suggest using rom manager it makes it all very easy to do. Hope that helps.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Links