DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please HELP!

1. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Your 3G says "good"?? How many bars do you have on your 3G signal..not your WiFi?
    Yes, downloading on your PC and mounting your SD card should work better.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaq View Post
    It says "Good" 11 Mbps but even when it says excellent it won't connect.

DroidForums junkie!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Anywhere between 1 and 3...sometimes more. I'll try downloading on the PC and moving it over. Thanks for all of your help!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Ugh....same error through ROM Manager. I'm almost afraid to try it through SPRecovery. Tired of re-activating my phone and starting from scratch.
  4. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    I only use SP so I'm not really that familiar with ROM Manager or CW. You have to rename the file to "update.zip", click "allow update.zip installation, then "install update.zip" for it to work.

Ugh....same error through ROM Manager. I'm almost afraid to try it through SPRecovery. Tired of re-activating my phone and starting from scratch.

DroidForums junkie!

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    I think I figured it out. Somehow I think that the phone didn't root. Going to go back and try to root it again I guess. Sure would have saved a lot of time and frustration if I'd have figured that out sooner! Sheesh!
  6. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Do you still have the Superuser icon? Install Terminal Emulator (free). It should come up with a $ symbol. Type "su" and press enter. If it changes to a # symbol, you have root access.

I think I figured it out. Somehow I think that the phone didn't root. Going to go back and try to root it again I guess. Sure would have saved a lot of time and frustration if I'd have figured that out sooner! Sheesh!

DroidForums junkie!

7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    That was the problem. Looks to be installing now...thank God! I'm so grateful for your help and patience. Thanks so much!
  8. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Glad its working for you!! That's why we're here! ::

That was the problem. Looks to be installing now...thank God! I'm so grateful for your help and patience. Thanks so much!

DroidForums junkie!

9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Haha! Yes indeed! Just one last question...is it normal for it to take forever to boot up? It been doing the boot animation for what seems like a very long time! Ugh! Just when I thought I had it!
    Last edited by lisaq; 12-03-2010 at 06:56 PM.
  10. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Yeah, the first boot takes a while but the rest should be normal.

Haha! Yes indeed! Just one last question...is it normal for it to take forever to boot up? It been doing the boot animation for what seems like a very long time! Ugh! Just when I thought I had it!

DroidForums junkie!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links