DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.95 (Liquid Smooth Edition Source ROM!! Faster Then Frozen!!!)

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    D1
    I have been a long time lurker, never really have anything to post...

This ROM is awesome so far, haven't used it a full day yet because I keep trying to figure out which theme I like the most. I do have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.
    I'm running 1.95 w the Revolution theme.

1. Is there a way to get to vibrate on the rocker not just silent?

2. I'm fairly new with roms/themes and I was wondering if I could use icons from one them in another; ex. I would like to use a few of the watermark icons in the revolution theme. Is this possible?

3. My weather.com widget has some strange chars I can't get rid of. I have deleted/reinstalled the wigdet. I have attached a screen shot to show you what I mean.

TIA for the help.
    Last edited by TCBJR23; 01-04-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: thumbnail pic
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Doid
    did you install custom fonts? it seems like the font is missing the degree symbol?
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by minger View Post
    Mine does that with the music app as. Well. I said screw it, removed it andd its been good so far with winnamp if I recall right
    What app do you use to listen to music if you removed music mod?
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Weird Email Problem.

I recently rooted my Droid to LFY 1.95 with the Blueberry Theme... very nice!

Everything worked fantastic for a week. I had access to my corporate exchange mail through activesync and the default Email app. No issues.

Just a couple of days ago I noticed my corporate e-mail was no longer synchronizing. I contacted IT to see if they made any changes. Nothing was done out of the ordinary. Other users were still able to connect as well. I rebooted my phone, tried a few of their recommendations with no success.

Finally, I decided to remove the e-mail app entirely by following these directions and reinstalling from the original LFY 1.95 ROM.

Add Email.apk back - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - Add Email.apk back - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - Forum

This still would not allow me to connect to corporate e-mail. I tried the same procedure on the AccountAndSyncSettings.apk with the same results.

Finally, I wiped my phone and completed reinstalled LFY 1.95 and the Blueberry theme figuring it worked originally, this should ultimately fix my issue. It still does not work! I installed Touchdown for Exchange and am able to connect via activesync. I'd much prefer to use the default e-mail app.

If anyone has any recommendations on what I might try next, I'd greatly appreciate it. The message I receive is "Unable to open connection to Server" when trying to configure it.

Also, the Email.apk version with LFYI 1.95 is 2.2.1. Is this the most current? Should I download and try another? I also noticed there is an Email Policy apk v2.2 on here as well. This was on after the reimage as well so I'm assuming it came with the ROM.

Any advice would be helpful, I'm all out of ideas.

Thanks,

JD
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBJR23 View Post
    I have been a long time lurker, never really have anything to post...

This ROM is awesome so far, haven't used it a full day yet because I keep trying to figure out which theme I like the most. I do have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.
    I'm running 1.95 w the Revolution theme.

1. Is there a way to get to vibrate on the rocker not just silent?

2. I'm fairly new with roms/themes and I was wondering if I could use icons from one them in another; ex. I would like to use a few of the watermark icons in the revolution theme. Is this possible?

3. My weather.com widget has some strange chars I can't get rid of. I have deleted/reinstalled the wigdet. I have attached a screen shot to show you what I mean.

TIA for the help.
    To get the themed icons for a paticular app, I think you would have to pull that .apk file from the Watermark'd theme and replace it with the one you have. You could dowlnoad the watermarkd them to your PC, find the .apk you want in the system folder and copy it to your SD card. then, using root explorer or Astro, move the .apk to the /system/apps folder on your phone, replacing the app that you want to replace. Set permersions and reboot. Hope that's not too confusing...it's actually easier than it sounds.

PM me if you need help. I don't often switch out the themed apps, but I always took the framework icons from Watermark'd when I was using different themes.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    D1
    Thanks for the replies, I am using the font that was built into the Revo theme. I will use the process I read about earlier to change the font to something similar that includes a degree symbol.

I have attempted to move the .apk files from the folder to the sd then to the system without success. I've also tried using apk manager and metamorph. Its not a big deal, I'll continue to mess around until I figure it out.

I guess I'm most interested in the ring/vibrate feature.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    VZW S3
    Premium Member
    its the revo font, theres no degree symbol. same thing here.
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Links