DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.95 (Liquid Smooth Edition Source ROM!! Faster Then Frozen!!!)

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Doid
    yeah the dialer thing is an issue. easiest way to put the 1.9 version back on?
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by bendystrawboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehot View Post
    First time LFY user coming over from SS. I have had two problems so far. When unlocking when receiving a call, the picture of the caller is very small and the red unlock button is only half displayed.

When doing the *228 update, the screen is all screwy and doenst display numbers.

Hoping I have good luck with the battery life. If I dont, can use use a ChevyNo1 kernel? I have always had really good luck with them.

edit: Just wanted to add that I did clear/format data/cache.
    that seems to be the common complaint with the miui call screen crap, its in ultimate droid 2 as well...i dont really get why people are using it, i must be missing something.
    I agree! Will wait to load this version of LFY I don't need a screwed up call screen. Actually one of the reasons I didn't bother giving UD v2 a run. But another reason is LFY v1.9 runs extremely well
    Last edited by captdroid; 11-12-2010 at 08:37 PM.
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  3. APK Multi-Tools
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    raziel23x
    Phone
    MOTOROLA DROID RAZR
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    we are glad that everyone is enjoying this new release.

Liquid is working on making each and every release even better then the last and we do hope you all enjoy all the hard work that all of us has placed into the project.

There is a few new things in store with the project and a new website is being designed as we speak and once i get all the bugs worked out of it and fix server issues we are currently having with the host I hope everyone would be blown away with all the features I have in store for everyone.

Your one stop APK Multi-Tool Editor for both LINUX and WINDOWS OS
    [OFFICIAL WEBSITE] | [WINDOWS OS] | [LINUX OS]
    Donations Are Welcome
    Motorola Droid RAZR CDMA XT912
    Main System: Rooted Stock
    Second System: STOCK-cm-10-20120930-UNOFFICIAL-spyder
    If you want to help with increasing my dropbox size Click here to signup for dropbox
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel23x View Post

Liquid is working on making each and every release even better then the last and we do hope you all enjoy all the hard work that all of us has placed into the project.

There is a few new things in store with the project and a new website is being designed as we speak and once i get all the bugs worked out of it and fix server issues we are currently having with the host I hope everyone would be blown away with all the features I have in store for everyone.
    Appreciate the effort but please get rid of (or make an option) the MIUI screwed up call screen and here are some additional suggestions:

1- add LED color and blink control for apps

2- build liquid tweaks into the system menu

3- add power control widgets to notification drop down
    Last edited by captdroid; 11-12-2010 at 09:42 PM.
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by captdroid View Post

Appreciate the effort but please get rid of (or make an option) the MIUI screwed up call screen and here are some additional suggestions:

sounds like cm6 to me.
    i dont think cm6 rc3 has the mui call screen. you should give it a whirl.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by bendystrawboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by captdroid View Post

sounds like cm6 to me.
    i dont think cm6 rc3 has the mui call screen. you should give it a whirl.
    I did, CM6 rc3 is to buggy and UD v2 is basically the same thing. I would like to see these features in a ROM that works reliably And I am sad that Liquid included the MIUI call screen that UD v2 has which is crap. If I want MIUI I would just run it. But I really do appreciate Liquid's efforts and at least for me LFY 1.9 is rock solid w/stock kernel. Just want these features now in a rock solid ROM and I would be really really
    Last edited by captdroid; 11-12-2010 at 09:54 PM.
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    _CorCor67
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Premium Member
    Hope Liquid don't mind

UNOFFICIAL LiquidFrozenYogurt Patch

this patch simply writes over the phone & contacts apks with the ones included in liquids 1.9 version

This hasnt approved by liquid, his Gtalk says hes busy but I wanted to try the new rom like everyone else but I like my call screen...

Check page 6 post #60 for updated patch

again this is all liquids work I just moved an old edition to the rest of the rom
    Last edited by CorCor67; 11-13-2010 at 10:59 AM.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by CorCor67 View Post
    Hope Liquid don't mind

UNOFFICIAL LiquidFrozenYogurt Patch

this patch simply writes over the phone & contacts apks with the ones included in liquids 1.9 version

This hasnt approved by liquid, his Gtalk says hes busy but I wanted to try the new rom like everyone else but I like my call screen...

UnofficialLFYv1.95Patch.zip

again this is all liquids work I just moved an old edition to the rest of the rom
    Thanks! Question, after installing the patch can you still dial ##program and get the programing menu?
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    _CorCor67
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Premium Member
    yup.... its just the old dialer and phone back

EDIT: no...##program does not work
    Last edited by CorCor67; 11-12-2010 at 10:44 PM.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by CorCor67 View Post
    yup.... its just the old dialer and phone back
    Cool thanks!
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Links