DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.95 (Liquid Smooth Edition Source ROM!! Faster Then Frozen!!!)

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Very nice work. I installed over GrrMode (just loaded it up the other day), without a wipe and works flawless. I haven't had a single issue. Not sure, but i'm not seeing the MIUI phone tweaks. Not that I'm complaining, cause my phone works great, with both incoming and outgoing calls. I'm loving the Liquid Tweaks and Goods. Revolution themed, with a 1353 on Quadrant, OC'd with the provided Slayer Kernel, set to 1000/250. Kudoos!
    Have you thanked your Dev today? Thank You. See, now was that so hard?
  2. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcdroid View Post
    Very nice work. I installed over GrrMode (just loaded it up the other day), without a wipe and works flawless. I haven't had a single issue. Not sure, but i'm not seeing the MIUI phone tweaks. Not that I'm complaining, cause my phone works great, with both incoming and outgoing calls. I'm loving the Liquid Tweaks and Goods. Revolution themed, with a 1353 on Quadrant, OC'd with the provided Slayer Kernel, set to 1000/250. Kudoos!

If you applied a v1.9 theme and the phone and contacts are themed, then you don't have the MIUI dialer -- you have the version 1.9 dialer.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcdroid View Post
    another happy new customer
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D4
    Very nice liquid! Now new to liquid and rom mgr. How do I apply theme? Used to sprecovery and the update.zip method. And anything I should know about rom mgr?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mack19318 View Post
    Very nice liquid! Now new to liquid and rom mgr. How do I apply theme? Used to sprecovery and the update.zip method. And anything I should know about rom mgr?

Install ROM manager and use it to flash clockworkmod to use for recovery instead of sprecovery. Then boot install clockworkmod recovery and you will see the options. No need to rename .zip files with clockworkmod.
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  6. APK Multi-Tools
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    raziel23x
    Phone
    MOTOROLA DROID RAZR
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    I personally wish I had more time and could get all theme devs to port over all there theme packs over to our rom.

But sadly not all want to port over theme I have sent request myself as well as asking permission to port the themes over myself but have yet to get responses. But on another note. The website is coming close to going live.

It will not have all the options I will be adding over time but I will have it about 25% completed with the main content sections completed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Your one stop APK Multi-Tool Editor for both LINUX and WINDOWS OS
    [OFFICIAL WEBSITE] | [WINDOWS OS] | [LINUX OS]
    Donations Are Welcome
    Motorola Droid RAZR CDMA XT912
    Main System: Rooted Stock
    Second System: STOCK-cm-10-20120930-UNOFFICIAL-spyder
    If you want to help with increasing my dropbox size Click here to signup for dropbox
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel23x View Post
    I personally wish I had more time and could get all theme devs to port over all there theme packs over to our rom.

But sadly not all want to port over theme I have sent request myself as well as asking permission to port the themes over myself but have yet to get responses. But on another note. The website is coming close to going live.

It will not have all the options I will be adding over time but I will have it about 25% completed with the main content sections completed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Ask rola to allow you to Port over Inspired theme, Orig made for Sapphire(Dont remember which Version)
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by brochaos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CorCor67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brochaos View Post
    i just put the old dialer and contacts back with rootexplorer.

when i have black on black issues with ongoing events in the dropdown, is that lfy or the app?
    Go to the app "liquid tweaks". Under UI settings you can adjust colors of notifications
    that just changes the color of the word ongoing, no?

in pandora, dropbox, and some other apps, their actual text of what is happening is black on black.

but i know in some cases it is the apps fault cuz they are not following the standard...

/edit
    i just changed about everything in the UI setting to white (using stock black theme) and all of my ongoing items are still all black? is this just me?
    Not just you. I am having the same issue. Can't quite figure out how to fix it. I'm wondering if it is the theme or something in the ROM itself. It's not a huge deal, I have to just long press over it to highlight the text so I can read it, but it's still a PITA. Hopefully it will be patched soon.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    thinking about going back to 1.9 as it was stellar performance and not one hiccup. 1.95 is slower (only by quadrant scores, I can't tell using it) requires a higher voltage kernel to stay stable, and I got two redraws in one morning.... something I haven't seen before 1.7 and something I hate. Will know for sure by tonight.
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    zachdroid
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I love the rom. Super smooth. Excellent product. Way to go liquid. Big home run.

Tapping screen as I talk to myself on my Bootstrapped Bionic
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links