DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.9 (Black Liquid Edition Source Rom!!! So Fast Its Frozen!!!)

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid LFY
    i bricked my thunderstorm this sucks
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by khalos View Post
    Your what?
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid LFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow02 View Post
    Your what?
    my thunderjolt
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1

Stuck with Launcher Pro update

I tried 1.9 and 1.95 and am getting the same problem with both. I wipe, wipe, format boot, format system both times.

I get a web page that pops up after I sign in that says that this version of launcher pro is out of date and I need to get the latest version. I can't get out of the browser -- I hit back or home and it just comes back. I finally followed the links to get the latest version but it's downloading very slowly. I can't get in to set up wifi cause I'm stuck in the browser. I looked through the forums and didn't see anyone else having this problem.

Any thoughts?
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sstidhem View Post
    I tried 1.9 and 1.95 and am getting the same problem with both. I wipe, wipe, format boot, format system both times.

I get a web page that pops up after I sign in that says that this version of launcher pro is out of date and I need to get the latest version. I can't get out of the browser -- I hit back or home and it just comes back. I finally followed the links to get the latest version but it's downloading very slowly. I can't get in to set up wifi cause I'm stuck in the browser. I looked through the forums and didn't see anyone else having this problem.

Any thoughts?
    Working from distant memory, this was a well known problem for LFY 1.95. You have to download the latest version. When it is finished downloading, pull down the notification bar and select the file. This should prompt you to install it. You will also find that the incoming call screen is jacked up as well. There is an official patch for this hidden in the depths of the forum, if you search hard enough. I believe both of these issues were successfully dealt with in a LFY 1.96 release, but I could be mistaken.

EDIT - Just to reiterate, this is for Liquid Frozen Yogurt (Froyo 2.2.1). This is NOT gingerbread.
    Last edited by 1FZFE; 05-16-2011 at 11:31 AM.
    Galaxy Nexus | Unlocked | Rooted
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    You do realize this ROM is for the OG Droid not for the Thunderbolt???
    Liquid Gingerbread 2.4 overclocked @ 1.1 Ghz
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1

Launcher Pro

Yeah -- I meant to say I got the same error with LGB 1.90 and this Froyo ROM. I just thought it was weird to get the same error in both. I'm off to MIUI for a while. Time to try something different.

Quote Originally Posted by 1FZFE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sstidhem View Post

Any thoughts?
    Working from distant memory, this was a well known problem for LFY 1.95. You have to download the latest version. When it is finished downloading, pull down the notification bar and select the file. This should prompt you to install it. You will also find that the incoming call screen is jacked up as well. There is an official patch for this hidden in the depths of the forum, if you search hard enough. I believe both of these issues were successfully dealt with in a LFY 1.96 release, but I could be mistaken.

EDIT - Just to reiterate, this is for Liquid Frozen Yogurt (Froyo 2.2.1). This is NOT gingerbread.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I cant download MMS. this is really pissing me off. idk if its Verizon or since i flashed the new rom. please help with any suggestions you have

Thanks.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by rovrhys View Post
    I cant download MMS. this is really pissing me off. idk if its Verizon or since i flashed the new rom. please help with any suggestions you have

Thanks.
    this is not a new ROM its a very old one actually.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    Craziness at its finest ....

posted while milking my billy

new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Links