DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.8 (Liquid H2O Edition Source ROM!!! Happy Halloween!!!)

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson2047 View Post
    Okay. This no auto brightness thing is really p-ing me off. Anyone got a link to 1.8c? I got it all themed with 928 Black Glass, and then no auto brightness.
    Here's the framework-res.apk from 1.8c (which is all you need). DF doesn't let you upload apk's, so you just need to remove the .zip extension to get framework-res.apk back.

And yeah, I had to re-port my theme to the 1.8c framework, too -- but it really wasn't that big of a deal. It only took a few minutes.
    No change for me with this one. Still no option for auto brightness. I see the icon in the setting.apk but it doesn't come up when scrolling through (I saw it in the apk).
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

2. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim 777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson2047 View Post
    Okay. This no auto brightness thing is really p-ing me off. Anyone got a link to 1.8c? I got it all themed with 928 Black Glass, and then no auto brightness.
    Here's the framework-res.apk from 1.8c (which is all you need). DF doesn't let you upload apk's, so you just need to remove the .zip extension to get framework-res.apk back.

And yeah, I had to re-port my theme to the 1.8c framework, too -- but it really wasn't that big of a deal. It only took a few minutes.
    No change for me with this one. Still no option for auto brightness. I see the icon in the setting.apk but it doesn't come up when scrolling through (I saw it in the apk).
    When you go to Settings>Display>Brightness, you don't get a popup option that allows you to check Automatic brightness? Are you sure you installed the framework-res.apk correctly?
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!

When you go to Settings>Display>Brightness, you don't get a popup option that allows you to check Automatic brightness? Are you sure you installed the framework-res.apk correctly?
    Only a slider for brightness level, no check box for auto as in 1.7.

I'm pretty sure it installed correctly, I did it the same as I've been doing it. However, I noticed this time I didn't have to sign back in to my Google, FB, and Twitter accounts under Accounts and Sync as I have every time in the past.
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!

I'm pretty sure it installed correctly, I did it the same as I've been doing it. However, I noticed this time I didn't have to sign back in to my Google, FB, and Twitter accounts under Accounts and Sync as I have every time in the past.
    Sorry, my screw up. If I remember what I did correctly, I should have a framework-res.apk now in my /system/app folder [blushes]
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid
    so who do we contact about the galaxy s theme??? it is a must for me since 928droid wont port his theme over even though i donated to him twice...
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Okay, try this one -- this is actually an update zip format to install the 1.8c framework. Install like a theme, without wiping. [NOTE: Attachment removed at Liquid's request.]
    Last edited by GirLuvsDroid; 11-02-2010 at 09:35 AM.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!

Okay, try this one -- this is actually an update zip format to install the 1.8c framework. Install like a theme, without wiping.
    The other one worked for the auto brightness, but now I'm in the "facebook won't sync with contacts" group

Since that's more important to me at this point, I'm restoring to "stock" 1.8 and adjust brightness manually.
    Last edited by Jim 777; 11-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    Anyone else use Fancy Widgets and can only get it to display the time but no weather info or animation?
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwho? View Post
    Anyone else use Fancy Widgets and can only get it to display the time but no weather info or animation?
    Same here. Fancy and Beautiful Widgets...both can't seem to pull geolocation weather data.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfoam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwho? View Post
    Same here. Fancy and Beautiful Widgets...both can't seem to pull geolocation weather data.
    No Geolocation data is pulling in at all
    ROM: Something fast
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links