DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.5 (FRG22 Built From AOSP Source!! - Custom SLaYHer KeRNeLs!!)

1. IHC
    Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    49ihc
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by skylordusa1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IHC View Post
    OK I have a noob question. I followed the install instructions and am up and running LFY 1.5 (Awesome ROM BTW thanks) How do I install the Kernels and Themes? (I want Blueberry and have it dloaded to my SD card. I just want to make sure I do it right. This is my first rom install ever..TIA
    Hello IHC,

You can install the themes and kernels the same way as the rom. If the blueberry theme is on your sdcard. Just reboot to recovery and install zip then choose the blueberry zip file and install. Boom. You are now a blueberry.
    Thanks for the help!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BuglessFan View Post
    Quick question on the slayher kernels, are the included ones any different from the 1.6 version I grabbed a day or two ago from Froyo Kernels by slayher - CyanogenMod Forum ?
    Yes, they definitely are different. These slayher kernels are a result of a collaboration between Liquid and slayher. They fix Goggles AND (drum roll) have compcache enabled by default.
    So, I have installed a different Slayher kernel 800Mhz LV. It seems to run fine and I'm not sure if I need to change anything but if the stock kernel that comes with LFY 1.6 is different will I get better battery/performance with the stock LFY/Slayher kernel. I noticed the Slayher kernel I am using uses interactive governer. SetCPU shows interactive as the default setting. If I disable SetCPU what effect will it have on the governor. In advanced settings SetCPU seems to set the refresh rate to -1 and if i use system monitor to observe CPU speed it seems to stay at 800 a lot. How can I download the 800mhz slayher kernel for LFY without installing the whole ROM again? I don't have any performance issues with 800 MHZ and think it will give better battery life and run cooler than the higher freq kernels. I seem to get over heating with higher freqs.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Whenever I reboot/restart my phone I lose any Desktop Vis. widget. The only way to put them back on the home screen I have to uninstall desktop vis and reinstall it from the market place before it lets me add them back to the homescreen. Is this just a hiccup on my phone or a issue with Liquid Froyo? Btw when I installed I did a clean wipe...
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Links