DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 291
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: *** Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.1 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES ***

  1. Junior Droid
    Slowcaddy's Avatar
    Member #
    180694
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Droid X
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by kwalnut View Post
    I have the same bug.
    I uninstalled it and am using an older version of the clock with no issues right now
    Yeah I installed an older one from CM and alarms work fine for me too

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by kwalnut View Post
    I have the same bug.
    I uninstalled it and am using an older version of the clock with no issues right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowcaddy View Post
    Yeah I installed an older one from CM and alarms work fine for me too

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I am assuming I can just use the clock from LGB 3.0 but I am a little clueless.

    Would either of you two mind explaining how to install a older version of the clock? Do I do it using Root Explorer and copy and paste it into /system/apps or somethin? Do I need to unzip the ROM file first?
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  3. Droid
    kwalnut's Avatar
    Member #
    63369
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    Droid
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    I am assuming I can just use the clock from LGB 3.0 but I am a little clueless.

    Would either of you two mind explaining how to install a older version of the clock? Do I do it using Root Explorer and copy and paste it into /system/apps or somethin? Do I need to unzip the ROM file first?

    I uninstalled the current one.
    then copied the old one to /system/apps and rebooted
  4. Junior Droid
    nguyenlm's Avatar
    Member #
    177057
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    19
    Phone
    Droid X. Liberty3
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    Can anyone confirm this bug for me?

    Using the stock alarm clock..when it goes off it force closes right away and sticks in the notification pulldown bar and clicking it to cancel causes it to FC again and will not be removed until a reboot.

    I undid my theme n everything and did fix permissions and the problem still persists.

    on Droid 1 if it matters
    +1, but on a droid x.
    not to mention the alarm tones are missing as well.
  5. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by kwalnut View Post
    I uninstalled the current one.
    then copied the old one to /system/apps and rebooted
    I must be doing something wrong as the app is no longer in my app drawer or showing up under "all apps" in Manage apps..

    Here is what I did.

    1) Deleted deskclock.apk from /system/app with Root Explorer
    2) Downloaded LGB 3.0 and copied the deskclock.apk to my SD card
    3) Used Root Explorer to copy the deskclock.apk to /system/app
    4) rebooted

    What did I miss here? Am I supposed to actually install the .apk or just put it in /system/app like I did?
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  6. Junior Droid
    Slowcaddy's Avatar
    Member #
    180694
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Droid X
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    I am assuming I can just use the clock from LGB 3.0 but I am a little clueless.

    Would either of you two mind explaining how to install a older version of the clock? Do I do it using Root Explorer and copy and paste it into /system/apps or somethin? Do I need to unzip the ROM file first?
    I just installed it like a normal apk and it replaced. Just extract it from another lgb3.0.zip file

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  7. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowcaddy View Post
    I just installed it like a normal apk and it replaced. Just extract it from another lgb3.0.zip file

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Thanks , that did work but now it is installed as a normal app in /data/app, I was hoping to have it like normal where the clock is in /system/app.
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  8. Droid
    alscritter's Avatar
    Member #
    69541
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #38
    Once you moved the apk to the /system/app folder, did you change the permissions for the apk?
  9. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by alscritter View Post
    Once you moved the apk to the /system/app folder, did you change the permissions for the apk?
    Yay! This did it! I just changed the permissions to match all the other system apps and it worked perfectly. Thanks a bunch to all yall who helped!
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  10. Droid
    alscritter's Avatar
    Member #
    69541
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    Yay! This did it! I just changed the permissions to match all the other system apps and it worked perfectly. Thanks a bunch to all yall who helped!
    glad that worked
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 442
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 02:44 PM
  2. Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 question
    By screaminz2002 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 07:04 PM
  3. Liquid Smooth Roms Website
    By Raziel23x in forum Liquid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 01:49 PM
  4. Liquid Smooth Roms Official Website Updates
    By Raziel23x in forum Liquid
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:28 PM
  5. Liquid Smooth Roms Chrome Extension
    By Raziel23x in forum Liquid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 02:13 PM

Search tags for this page

liquid droid2-ota-eng.v3.0.zip
,
liquid shadow-ota-eng.v3.2.zip
,
liquid sholes-ota-eng.v3.2.zip
,

liquid smooth droid x

,

liquid smooth rom droid x

,
liquid smooth roms droid x
,
liquid vivow-ota-eng.v3.2.zip
,
liquidsmooth rom for droid x
,
liquidsmooth usb mass storage
,
no custom ringtones liquidsmooth
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+