DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: MMS No Go

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Question MMS No Go

Hi Guys

So, I've been having this problem for quite some time now, and it pretty much follows me across every different ROM I try. First off, my "droid" is actually a Milestone on MTS Allstream up in Canada. (Same hardware, different name)

Now, the problem is that the ONLY time I've ever had functioning MMS messages (sometimes I can receive, but I can never send) is on the stock, out of the box Eclair (Moto decided that Canadians didn't need Froyo)

I thought I had tracked the problem down to the APN info being Verizon, and not MTS' so I restored my nandroid all the way back to stock, grabbed all the apn-conf.xml files out of /etc and then jumped back to Liquid.

I replaced the Verizon apn files with the MTS ones from my backup, rebooted and..... Nothing.

I'm not really sure where to go from here, and I've Googled my @$$ off trying to come up with another solution.

It never really bothered me that much before, because I never really MMS, but it's just one of those annoying things that gnaws away at the back of your head, I know it's broke, and I can't fix it. That ticks me off tremendously.

Anybody here have any idea what else I might need to change/things to try? I can't go back to Eclair! I love LGB way too much.

Links