DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: HELP!!! Cannot install or backup from LGB 1.0

  1. Junior Droid
    inyourhonor2010's Avatar
    Member #
    94725
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Motorola Droid ROOTED W/ LGB
    #1

    HELP!!! Cannot install or backup from LGB 1.0

    I am currently running LGB 1.0, looking to upgrade to LGB 1.5 to hopefully fix the problem of my phone rebooting about 2-3 times per day for no reason. But here's the problem: I can't get past the Motorola "M" screen when I attempt to flash a new ROM or, after I found out I couldn't flash a new ROM, backup to my backups from stock or previous LGB. HELP! I need this reboot problem fixed!
    LGB 1.2
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Beta Team
    BL4Z3D247's Avatar
    Member #
    164147
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,251
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    Driod>Galaxy Nexus
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by inyourhonor2010 View Post
    I am currently running LGB 1.0, looking to upgrade to LGB 1.5 to hopefully fix the problem of my phone rebooting about 2-3 times per day for no reason. But here's the problem: I can't get past the Motorola "M" screen when I attempt to flash a new ROM or, after I found out I couldn't flash a new ROM, backup to my backups from stock or previous LGB. HELP! I need this reboot problem fixed!
    Are you wiping data and cache? If so try wiping those multiple times. Also format system and boot. If that doesn't help try flashing a lower kernel while still in recovery after the LGB 1.5 install.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

    Quote Originally Posted by Diab210 View Post
    Im typing this from the galaxy nexus uts awesone
    All hail the first post from a LTE Galaxy Nexus!
  4. Junior Droid
    inyourhonor2010's Avatar
    Member #
    94725
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Motorola Droid ROOTED W/ LGB
    #3
    Okay, I'm kinda a novice with respect to Rom-ing beyond the Rom-manager interface. So how exactly would I go about wiping data and cache (outside of Rom Manager) and then format the system? I know it's probably on the forums somewhere but I just haven't been able to find anything that pertains directly to liquid and my particular situation.
    LGB 1.2
  5. Beta Team
    BL4Z3D247's Avatar
    Member #
    164147
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,251
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    Driod>Galaxy Nexus
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by inyourhonor2010 View Post
    Okay, I'm kinda a novice with respect to Rom-ing beyond the Rom-manager interface. So how exactly would I go about wiping data and cache (outside of Rom Manager) and then format the system? I know it's probably on the forums somewhere but I just haven't been able to find anything that pertains directly to liquid and my particular situation.
    It's all in recovery, use clockwork recovery or raidzero recovery to wipe and format, rzr is alot easier since it has a wipe all option and it formats it automatically when you wipe. I believe there are specific directions on the 1st post. Follow those and you should be able to boot past the "M".

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

    Quote Originally Posted by Diab210 View Post
    Im typing this from the galaxy nexus uts awesone
    All hail the first post from a LTE Galaxy Nexus!
  6. Droid Ninja
    thaDroidz's Avatar
    Member #
    111730
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    neptune
    Posts
    2,068
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    #5
    screw rom manager...
    go directly to clockwork recovery...
    backup, wipe and install from there..

    better yet install RZR recovery.

    new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
  7. Beta Team
    BL4Z3D247's Avatar
    Member #
    164147
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,251
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    Driod>Galaxy Nexus
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by thaDroidz View Post
    screw rom manager...
    go directly to clockwork recovery...
    backup, wipe and install from there..

    better yet install RZR recovery.
    +1,000,000

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

    Quote Originally Posted by Diab210 View Post
    Im typing this from the galaxy nexus uts awesone
    All hail the first post from a LTE Galaxy Nexus!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. MIUI backup removed after 12.11 mod install
    By shantomanto in forum Team D1-MIUI
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:19 AM
  2. Backup Assistant Re-Install
    By DropC in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 08:11 AM
  3. App Backup/ Rom install questions?
    By littleneutrino in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:00 AM
  4. Titanium Backup Restore & App Install
    By vinylgruve in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:57 PM
  5. MM doesn't install on a BB nandroid backup
    By mootsucks in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 02:00 PM

Search tags for this page

formatting system on recovery in clockwork wipe my backups?
,

how to install lgb

,
is there flash code to fix verizon backup asst
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+