I'm actually not supposed to be working on themes right now due to needing/ wanting a break but I've spent the last 2 weeks Inverting apps and making them Transparent and I love the look so I fiddled around and decided to release my fiddleness... It's not a 100% product yet, I know a few images need touched up but I'll get to that later... I recommend a darker wallpaper so that all the text is readable and as always, MAKE A BACK UP FIRST!...
Download the zip and boot into recovery manually or with rom manager. I recommend wiping cache and dalvik cache. Choose install zip from sd/choose zip/the Blizzard theme zip/yes... then reboot.. change the colors in Liquid Settings accordingly to finish the theme off... Enjoy!
WHAT'S THEMED and INCLUDED IN THE MAIN ZIP?
Browser - Basic Themed
Calculator - Transparent
Calendar - Transparent
Camera - Transparent
Contacts - Partially Transparent
DeskClock - Already is Transparent
Gallery3D - Basic Themed
Gmail 2.3.5 - Transparent
LiquidTweaks - Transparent
Mms - Transparent
Music - Transparent (except the songs screen??)
Phone - partially Transparent
Settings - Transparent
SystemUI - Basic Themed
Talk2 - V1.3 - Partially Transparent
Vending 3.1.3 - Transparent
OTHER TRANSPARENT APPS I MADE:
Facebook 1.6.4 - Transparent
GoogleVoice 4.2.36 - Transparent
Google+ 1.06 - Transparent
Dropbox 1.2.4 - Transparent
1. http://bit.ly/TransparentBlizzardLGB26 MAIN THEME
EXTRA STUFF TO HAVE:
1. http://bit.ly/Version3TransparentFacebook164 Facebook 1.6.4 - uninstall your old one first, then this installs like a normal app
2. http://bit.ly/Transparentv2GoogleVoice4236 GoogleVoice 4.2.36 - Check that your GoogleVoice is located in data/app since it's a market app.. if so, uninstall it and install this like a normal app.. If your's is in system for some reason, uninstall it and reboot your phone.. then install this like a normal app.. if it fc's for the system/app users, move it to system/app and reboot...
3. http://bit.ly/TransparentGplus106 Google+ 1.06 - Uninstall your old one first, this installs like a normal app
4. http://bit.ly/TransparentV3Dropbox124 Dropbox 1.2.4 - Uninstall your old one first, this installs like a normal app