DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: {THEME for LiquidGBv2.0}***TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb with InvertedTalk w/video chat

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Love the look of it, just a little too blue for my taste. Do you happen to know if anyone is doing a "plain" honeycomb for 2.0? or better yet do you have anything planned?
  2. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Yeah this theme is definitely for those who love shades of blue, thus the name TruBlue... Of course with a lot of Honeycomb embedded in ...

I personally love the Honeycomb theme by Hazmatic, but thought not enough color in a lot of areas, thus why I created TB_HGC

You could PM one of the guys who ported it to other themes..
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Yeah this theme is definitely for those who love shades of blue, thus the name TruBlue... Of course with a lot of Honeycomb embedded in ...

I personally love the Honeycomb theme by Hazmatic, but thought not enough color in a lot of areas, thus why I created TB_HGC

I just might, starting to get my itch to swap back to a honeycomb look. I just figured i'd ask you first because it seems like you always have a hand in making the honeycomb themes just a little bit better
  4. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenSTi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post

I just might, starting to get my itch to swap back to a honeycomb look. I just figured i'd ask you first because it seems like you always have a hand in making the honeycomb themes just a little bit better
    Thanks for the nice word bro, as for who to PM about porting that for you, try pistol_pete or ItsTrentB
  5. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    I believe Ronaldramsii intends on updating the one he has done for LGB in the past. Not sure what the status is on his so you could probably PM him as well or I will ask him. His thread is in the Liquid Themes section here.
  6. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    I believe Ronaldramsii intends on updating the one he has done for LGB in the past. Not sure what the status is on his so you could probably PM him as well or I will ask him. His thread is in the Liquid Themes section here.
    Oh yeah, Ronald also did it for Pete's GPA ROM as well
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    hello and great job on this release. i was able to install this with no problems, whereas ss5.4 was bootlooping after it. so it looks great but i really am in love (sounds weird) with the liquid default 3g red and blue icon. i think the colors would be the perfect contrast for me. is it possible to get just the ol' 3g icon in an apk or patch PLEASE?

otherwise, the shadows and everything else look great. the x on the notification drag=down seems a bit laggy but thanks again for posting )
  8. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coovee View Post
    hello and great job on this release. i was able to install this with no problems, whereas ss5.4 was bootlooping after it. so it looks great but i really am in love (sounds weird) with the liquid default 3g red and blue icon. i think the colors would be the perfect contrast for me. is it possible to get just the ol' 3g icon in an apk or patch PLEASE?

otherwise, the shadows and everything else look great. the x on the notification drag=down seems a bit laggy but thanks again for posting )
    Here are those 3G icons in a MetaMorph.zip....now it flashes the SystemUI.apk, and in GB ROMs any MM.zip flash to that apk causes FC's after applying the MM....just let it FC about 5 times and then pull the battery, upon reboot it will all have been applied properly.... if it applies and reboots properly without FC'ing, then perfect

As for the Liquid X pulldown, it does only have a slight animation, the main reason I added it was basically to have the animation files in place so that you could simply apply MetaMorph.zips to change that animation from here on...
    Attached Files
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    Great that icon trick worked perfect for me. Thank you so much for your time and quick response loving every bit of this

Sent from space

Edit. Now how to get that pesky bumbee in the way of the time on the lockscreen bar

Last edited by coovee; 06-22-2011 at 12:59 PM.
  10. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coovee View Post
    Great that icon trick worked perfect for me. Thank you so much for your time and quick response loving every bit of this

Sent from space

Edit. Now how to get that pesky bumbee in the way of the time on the lockscreen bar

haha....alter the wallpaper or change the clock text color...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Links