DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: {THEMES} For Liquid Gingerbread!!

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Ok everyone I have been busy all morning working on revolution and a couple requests.

So to update everyone Rev0luti0n is now officially posted and available to download, I went ahead and added the battery percents to the round revo battery icon anticipating people's requests. I did not add them to the alternate revo battery because it just doesn't look right with the percents in it due to the way it is designed.

I also added a mod that will add the percents to NexTheme as per a few requests. And I added an alternate phone apk to Galaxy S theme that removes the line across the background that interferes with the rotary slider on the incoming call screen.

Enjoy everyone!!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Sweet. Thanks a lot for all your contributions.

I tried out Revolution and NexTheme... needless to say, I'm back on Galaxy. I just find that one to be the nicest for me

Edit: I just wanted some clarity on how I should install the new phone.apk? Flash the zip like installing a rom? Use root explorer and copy/paste over original? Don't wanna mess anything up lol.
    Last edited by Jasko; 04-27-2011 at 11:28 AM.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    JSM9872, good work thus far, buddy! Themes are looking great. One question, do you zipalign your themes after you're done modding the apks? And also, do you know how to modify XMLs? I just noticed that it seems like the green progress bars (ie. in the browser and volume level bars) don't seem to match in NexTheme. They look like they're still the same color as stock LGB1.7.

And with the zipaligning, I just tried verifying zipalignment with the Android SDK and it failed, so I was just wondering.

Great work! I used to port NexTheme to a few early GingerBread roms myself, so I know how time consuming it can be! Let me know if you need any pointers on editing XMLs or ZipAligning. It took me forever to learn, but once figured out, it opened up a whole new world of theming.
  4. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostjunky View Post
    JSM9872, good work thus far, buddy! Themes are looking great. One question, do you zipalign your themes after you're done modding the apks? And also, do you know how to modify XMLs? I just noticed that it seems like the green progress bars (ie. in the browser and volume level bars) don't seem to match in NexTheme. They look like they're still the same color as stock LGB1.7.

And with the zipaligning, I just tried verifying zipalignment with the Android SDK and it failed, so I was just wondering.

Great work! I used to port NexTheme to a few early GingerBread roms myself, so I know how time consuming it can be! Let me know if you need any pointers on editing XMLs or ZipAligning. It took me forever to learn, but once figured out, it opened up a whole new world of theming.
    I can't say that I do zipalign, the necessity or benefit of it was never explained to me. I definitely want to learn more about it, especially since I assume it is only beneficial to the process. And as far as the progress bars, they are the stock lgb ones. I would only have made them green any way so I just left them.

I also sent you a PM.

Sent from my Droid
    Last edited by JSM9872; 04-27-2011 at 12:25 PM.
  5. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostjunky View Post

I can't say that I do zipalign, the necessity or benefit of it was never explained to me. I definitely want to learn more about it, especially since I assume it is only beneficial to the process. And as far as the progress bars, they are the stock lgb ones. I would only have made them green any way so I just left them.

I also sent you a PM.

Sent from my Droid

Sent from my Droid
  6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Well that second one was a mistake. Haha not always the best editing and replying with the df app. Sorry about that guys.

Sent from my Droid
  7. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Hey guys dont worry I am still here

Just finished updating and uploading NexTheme for LGB version 1.8. I have added the percents to the theme it is no longer in an update and I included the themed music apk this time around. I also changed out some minor icons and little fixes, odds are no one will even notice those.

I intend to get this thread moved to the new liquid themes subsection I just havent gotten around to messaging anyone about it yet so if you dont see it here, check over there for it.

I am working on galaxy and revolution between tonight and tomorrow morning so pending no issues I should have them both done by tomorrow at this time or a bit later. Enjoy!!!!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid, soon Sensation 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    Hey guys dont worry I am still here

Just finished updating and uploading NexTheme for LGB version 1.8. I have added the percents to the theme it is no longer in an update and I included the themed music apk this time around. I also changed out some minor icons and little fixes, odds are no one will even notice those.

I intend to get this thread moved to the new liquid themes subsection I just havent gotten around to messaging anyone about it yet so if you dont see it here, check over there for it.

I am working on galaxy and revolution between tonight and tomorrow morning so pending no issues I should have them both done by tomorrow at this time or a bit later. Enjoy!!!!
    Great news bro! I'm working on Honeycomb for LGB 1.8 now. So LGB is getting a lot of love in terms of themes. Honestly this will be my primary ROM as I theme UD whenever it updates to 2.3.4.

Screenshots for Honeycomb possible tonight!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Droid
    Eventually HTC Sensation 4G
  9. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Nice on the honeycomb ramsayii, ill be looking forward to checking it out for sure!!

And to all those looking for it I just updated and uploaded Rev0luti0n for version 1.8. Im getting tired tonight so I will do galaxy tomorrow most likely in the morning for anyone looking for that one. Enjoy All!!!!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Great work to all you themers out here!! All of u bring your themes to a whole new level, combined with Liquid Gingerbread roms a superb team! Hats off to all of you!

Rooted,RZRecovery
    Rom: Liquid Gingerbread 1.8
    Kernal:Stock,250/800oc
    customized: B-boy's and Yakitori's way!!
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Links