DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: {THEMES} For Liquid Gingerbread!!

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acalvillo5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    Hey guys I just posted the updated NexTheme for version 1.92. I also removed Galaxy S and Rev0luti0n for the reasons I mentioned in the post above. But most importantly I added Watermark'D which I have been working on for a few days now, Enjoy everyone!!!
    Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! Watermark'D was my favorite back in LFY.. it was always tough choosing between gala S and watermarkd. It was time for a change and a great one Thanks!
    Yeah I needed to mix it up a bit. Glad you like and let me know how I did I literally never used this theme until I began porting it
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hey guys I just posted the updated NexTheme for version 1.92. I also removed Galaxy S and Rev0luti0n for the reasons I mentioned in the post above. But most importantly I added Watermark'D which I have been working on for a few days now, Enjoy everyone!!!
    Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! Watermark'D was my favorite back in LFY.. it was always tough choosing between gala S and watermarkd. It was time for a change and a great one Thanks!
    Yeah I needed to mix it up a bit. Glad you like and let me know how I did I literally never used this theme until I began porting it
    computer is being weird.. i think my post was deleted? its not showing..

Anyways i had said that if your looking to improve the theme it would be cool to have a custom lockscreen for watermarkd and a themed keyboard even if its just changing the color highlights from orange to blue or green. Also i wish there was an icon pack or something so more icons could be themed any ideas?
  3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid4life View Post
    Thanks alot for bringing back Watermark'D, I used this theme all the time on lfy...been missing it since the change to lgb. Good job

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    No problem. Glad you like and I have to say I quite like the theme myself. Kinda wish I ran it back in the day on LFY but I couldnt get myself off revo no matter how hard I tried.

computer is being weird.. i think my post was deleted? its not showing..

Anyways i had said that if your looking to improve the theme it would be cool to have a custom lockscreen for watermarkd and a themed keyboard even if its just changing the color highlights from orange to blue or green. Also i wish there was an icon pack or something so more icons could be themed any ideas?
    Yeah sorry I never saw this post you speak of. I do plan on making lockscreen icons to match the theme, I did mention this in the theme post I believe.

As far as a keyboard I could post some options if you would like. I decided to not include one because of how colorful the theme is I figured I would let people choose what color themed keyboard they would prefer to use.

I do have some more original watermark'd icons laying around but they are for apps that I chose not to include with the theme. They are carhome, facebook, gmail, talk, twitter, and vending I believe. If you are interested in any of these let me know and I will put them up for use.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    All those icons except for the twitter one would be great, thats all i was really looking for actually lol. Well those and back in LFY i remember there being an icon for Google Maps and Market (is market=vending?)

If you would put those up i would greatly appreciate it! As for the keyboard and lockscreen, i think they would just make the theme more "complete" but not necessary. But again Thanks for porting this!
  5. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    All those icons except for the twitter one would be great, thats all i was really looking for actually lol. Well those and back in LFY i remember there being an icon for Google Maps and Market (is market=vending?)

If you would put those up i would greatly appreciate it! As for the keyboard and lockscreen, i think they would just make the theme more "complete" but not necessary. But again Thanks for porting this!

Vending is the same as market so it is in the icon pack I just posted in the watermark'd section. And although I could not find the maps icon I did extract a couple images from the watermark'd framework that I think would work well in its place especially since they are from the theme so they match everything else. And actually one of them may even be the correct icon I just never ran the theme to remember for sure.

Also, I added a couple what I am calling "quick mods" to post #4 for those of you who like the stock LGB look but want to enhance your experience.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    I downloaded the icon pack and it did have the maps icon as well as others that look pretty cool. Don't know if u mind me asking but could u tell me how to change these icons an easy way? Or point me in right direction? Applying zips Is easy just never learned how to change icons. If you could, then thanks if not than thanks anyways I appreciate all uve done

7. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    I do not mind you asking at all. If you are using launcher pro it is easy but if you are using another launcher it should be almost as easy.

If adding the icon to your screen just longpress on your screen. When the menu pops up select Shortcuts > Applications > then select whichever application you want. On the little menu that pops up now you can change the little text under the icon or you can select a custom icon by clicking on the little picture. Just click the on the picture and then navigate to the custom icon you want. Select it then hit OK and you should be good to go.

If you want to use the icon in your dock. Just longpress on your dock where you want to place the icon. Select Change Icon > Custom Icon > and then navigate to the icon you want and select it. It will now be on your dock.

If you use another launcher then launcher pro, which is stock for LGB, there are still ways to do it I just dont remember the exact steps because its been so long since I used another launcher.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    The watermark theme looks great

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DInc
    And also I will likely stop doing galaxy s since it is now in theme changer format.
    is it built into the ROM? i'm not seeing the .apk file
  10. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skruid View Post
    The watermark theme looks great

Glad you like. It is definitely a cool theme and was fun to port/revive.

Quote Originally Posted by gotbst05 View Post
    And also I will likely stop doing galaxy s since it is now in theme changer format.
    is it built into the ROM? i'm not seeing the .apk file
    No it is not included in the ROM. I believe it can be found on xda. You would need to do a search for galaxy s or touchwiz cm7 theme, or something to that effect. I havent tried it out though.
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Links